BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Winny H.
Review for: Namaste more...
Love the color andnit settles on my lips pretty quickly. It feels like satin on my lips. Sometimes it feels a bit dry but if I lick my lips, its fine. Theres a tiny bit of color transfer but its so easy to apply that I still use it!
Angel R.
Stephenson, VA
Review for: Other more...
I love tarte to begin with. One of my favorite makeup brands. Definitely recommend to put on some sort of lip balm before applying because it dries fast. It lasts all day though. Very little transfer! And all the colors are great !
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I received this in a birthday package and loved the formula so much! So smooth and easy to apply. I did have to re apply twice during my day. I looked it up and it seems to be a fair price. I will be buying more shades in the future!
Maura E.
Catonsville
Review for: Selfish more...
Love a bold lip lip! Any of tartes reds will do for me! I’m very pale and need a bold lip to help make my eyes and skin pop. I think these give great color and texture. I’ll sometimes just dab on color with a gloss for light pigment
Anna A.
Merced, CA
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
By far the best lip stain!!! It stays on all day all night! Does not crack like other products I have tried. It applies smooth and even though it dries your lips stay smooth and moisten! Try it and you will want to buy all the shades
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Okay okay . I bought them for the first time this year, and I am so glad I did. When I first swatched I instantly fell in love with the formula, the pigmentation is to another lever and I love it so much. Only sad thing is they don't last long if you eat but I don't mind.
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
Tarte really outdid themselves! The creamy matte lip paint is the perfect combination between the lipgloss and the quick dry matte lip paint! The application is easy, I would buy this product again! This product will not disappoint.
Erin H.
South Point, OH
Review for: Other more...
This formula dries down very matte and wears well. It's very drying and does highlight lip lines. The shades are very pigmented and you can reach full opacity in two thin layers. A bit chalky, but good for this type of lip product.
Patty W.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Other more...
This product is amazing! I put it on before I got to work & it is still on strong after I leave. I absolutely love the colors they have available. It doesn't make my lips feel dry or cracked. I would definitely purchase this again.
Rokaya A.
Dearborn
Review for: So Fetch more...
One of my all time favorite liquid lipsticks
So pigmented and applies beautifully on to the lips smooth and dries quickly to a matte lip color stays on all day and doesn’t smug! It’s a keeper I definitely recommend everyone to at least have one of these in your makeup stash
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?