BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
I made the mistake of getting the creamy matte instead of the quick dry matte. It was a pink color that actually dried into a slightly darker shade that I like so I wasn't too upset. It just didn't stay on like the quick dry formula.
Malia D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love love love the tartiest lip paint! I got my first one as a birthday gift from Sephora and then I was obsessed! I love the staying power and how comfortable it is, even for a liquid lip!! I will definitely be repurchasing over and over again. I need all of the colors!!
Tita G.
hespria
Best lipstick ever I wish I had 1 million of these I would really love you guys send me another one of these but other than that the color is very beautiful and it lasts a really long time but ladies it’s really sad when it ends LOL.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I like this formula. I wish it didn't transfer so it could last longer! I got a sample in my ipsy bag. I love the color that I received. As it fades it gets more pink but I'd prefer it to stay darker.
Maura E.
Catonsville
Review for: Selfish more...
Love a bold lip lip! Any of tartes reds will do for me! I’m very pale and need a bold lip to help make my eyes and skin pop. I think these give great color and texture. I’ll sometimes just dab on color with a gloss for light pigment
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
These are great! Not the largest range of nudes ever but still great. Formula is thin and comfortable. Not drying. Wish the tube was larger for the price tho. Anyways Tarte always wins me over with their quality so I can't complain !
Patty W.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Other more...
This product is amazing! I put it on before I got to work & it is still on strong after I leave. I absolutely love the colors they have available. It doesn't make my lips feel dry or cracked. I would definitely purchase this again.
Rokaya A.
Dearborn
Review for: So Fetch more...
One of my all time favorite liquid lipsticks
So pigmented and applies beautifully on to the lips smooth and dries quickly to a matte lip color stays on all day and doesn’t smug! It’s a keeper I definitely recommend everyone to at least have one of these in your makeup stash
Ashley P.
Frisco , TX
Review for: Other more...
Amazing moisturizing takes a while to dry down but once it does wow stunning color stunning feel stays on it’s amazing you can find this at Sephora or ulta would buy again
Erin H.
South Point, OH
Review for: Other more...
This formula dries down very matte and wears well. It's very drying and does highlight lip lines. The shades are very pigmented and you can reach full opacity in two thin layers. A bit chalky, but good for this type of lip product.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.