BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Emma J.
I love love LOVE this product. The smell and the formula of this lip product is so amazing. This was one of the first liquid lipsticks I purchased and it just started off my collection in the best way. The color payoff is amazing, it stays on the lips all day, the smell is great, and the application is great. The only thing is, it can be a little bit streaky and it can patch up but other than that it is an amazing product. #tbtismyfav
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Selfish more...
For today’s look I used @tartecosmetics lip paint. I am definitely a fan of the color I love the mat bright pink. I do feel that it does make my lips feel kind of dry (as all long lasting lipstick do). So I’m not really a fan of it. It does go on very creamy which I do like and I love the rich color but again I’m not a fan of the dry lips.
Courtney G.
Livingston , TN
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
Okay I'm a huge fan of this brand "Tarte" I'm 23 years old. I love that I have find my gem in Tarte and i just love them. Why you ask? Well I use the foundation and it's a great coverage for my age ladies because i do have some blemishes, Tarte definitely keeps my face looking and feeling youthful. The foundation stays on all day without replying even with no powder. Now i do have combination skin but still i have used Mac and others and it made my face really oil through out the day. Tarte foundation truly works like magic! Shape tape i can't say enough of this magic wand but thank thank thank you! It's the best by far concealer it doesn't crease in my winkles around my eyes AT ALL also long lasting yes ladies you know what I'm talking about it's so hard to find a concealer that truly works, you will be amazed!!just try it! Now to the Tarteist lip paint once again wow love it, yes it's matte which i love stays on very well i even ate lunch and my lips still looked good. I do use lip crayon with my lip paint. The color i purchased was lovespell and the liner magic wand. Beautiful formula! I'm one pleased customer
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
I like this a lot, but I just can not justify the price. The matte is great, and the color is beautiful, but I think there are better options out there. Tarte is a great brand, but it is pricier than a drugstore brand.
Karley W.
Magee, MS
Review for: Selfish more...
Felt amazing on the lips. I️t had decent wear time and wasn’t very drying! Great application. The packaging was very cute wasn’t cheap. I would 10/10 recommend. I will for sure be buying more colors in the near future.
C V.
Review for: TBT more...
I was very excited to try this product, but it ended up being to drying on my lips for me. I loved the color, but I kept a gloss on top to keep my lips moisturized. It was not sticky though like other liquid lipsticks.
Dianne N.
Review for: Other more...
I have the tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit that I’ve received for my birthday FREE from Sephora. I honestly love this color and Lip paint on me because it goes so well with my medium complexion and looks absolutely gorgeous on my lips! I highly recommend this to anyone who adores matte liquid lipsticks.
Heather M.
COLUMBIA, TN
I have to start by saying I love all tarte products, this matte lip is no exception. It is very rich in color goes on smooth and is so pretty! The reason I had to give it 4 stars was because it tends to dry my lips out after an hour or so of wear and it doesn't have the best stay power. You will need to carry it with you for touchups throughout the day especially if you eat or drink. Over all it is a nice matte lip and i would recommend it.
Niko a.
Dallas
I received a trial size version of Tarte's Tarteiest Lip Paint in Birthday Suit from Sephora. I have to say I love the color. For my complexion, which is medium-dark tan depending on the season, it is the perfect nude. Not too purply pink, not too yellowy beige. Also I'm not usually a fan of lip paints, creams or matte lipsticks, but this one I would recommend to all those who hate the dry feeling of the "Kylie" lip trends over the past few years. The price is $20 for 0.20 oz and is a great value for this product. I will be buying again.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I really love this lipstick. I use it all the time. It is great to wear out because it stays on and you don’t have to worry about it coming off or smudging on your teeth. This product is such a pretty nude pink color!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.