BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely adore Tarte! This lipstick is perfect. I am hard to please when it comes to makeup and this exceeded my expectations. It doesn’t budge, yet it is still gentle and moisturizing. The color is beautiful and it lasts ALL day.
Emily S.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
I love tarte products, but compared to my other high end lipsticks this one ranks as "just ok". The pigmentation is nice, and it applies smoothly, but I don't feel like it lasts too long or has very much durability. Otherwise it's nice, but not worth the money in my opinion.
Heather M.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Other more...
I received a free mini for my birthday and was excited to finally try it. The pigment is amazing and very moisturizing unlike many lip stains. But it did not stay on very long and was very transfer resistant on food and glasses. For the price I would expect it to last longer.
Lizzy R.
Beeville
I love this product Super comfortable on the lips non drying, feels really creamy when first applied to the lips has a really great sent too if you like that sort of thing. Drys really fast and wears nicely really great color payoff!!!
Deja S.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown), Fomo (mauve) more...
These colours are absolutely gorgeous! I love how they look on medium skin tones. These lippies are pretty drying tbh but i just make sure i use a lip scrub and hydrate them before i use them because these colours are definitely worth it
Sarah C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Goes on really easily and dries to a layer that won't budge! It doesn't feel thick or drying on my lips, so I barely notice I'm even wearing it. Great color. You could definitely layer gloss or balm over the top without smudging the color.
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: TBT more...
I’ve tried a lot of lip colors/stains and this one is middle of the road for application and feel. It’s not as smooth as others on the market, but did last nicely for a few hours. It’s matte, so pairing with Gloss was necessary for me.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is usually my go to lipstick daily! I have used this product for months and I absolutely love it! It was a little pricey, but, it was well worth the price! I would recommend this product to others!
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Fast drying, long wearing, beautiful color. I love this lipstick more and more every time I wear it. It feels light and mousse-y and comfortable and moisturizing. I just feels and looks good, which makes me happy. I love this lipstick!
brittnee s.
This tarte product is amazing. It's all vegan and cruelty free. The color stays for 8 hours and is not sticky at all. They have so many colors to choose from, which is great. Also it conditions your lips while making you look gorgeous.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?