BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Maura Y.
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade birthday suit and the formula for this liquid lip is SO comfortable, it reminds me of the nyx liquid lip. Color is a bit light to be a good liquid lip but it would be great to mix in with darker shades to lighten them up.
Kayla M.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love my quick dry matte lipstick! The shade that I have is stunning and bold and it goes with a lot of my everyday looks. I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for something that’s a quick drying matte that lasts for a long time.
Lana C.
Titusville
Review for: Other more...
I found this to be THE lipstick for me. I got the shade festival and it is my everyday liquid lipstick.I bought this at ulta and it was regularly 20 but I got it for 10 dollars. I would 100 percent recommend to everyone who can afford it.
Taylor S.
Red Wing
Review for: Namaste more...
Loved it ! It went on like a dream and was not flaky or cakey. This color was super complementary to my fair complexion. It was easy to apply and I bought it at sephora. I would recommend it to other because they have lots of fun shades.
Michelle B.
Williamsport
Review for: Hangry more...
I love this product! Everyone always asks me how my lip color lasts all night when I am out. It is easy to apply and I rarely need to reapply! I have 6 different shades that I bought from Ulta for the 21 days of beauty. I love them all!!
Mia T.
Arlington, VA
this is gorgeous! SUPER pigmented, and amazing shades! however, you have to SET THIS OR THE TRANSFER IS INSANE. Weird, right? i expected a lot better from tarte, one of my favorite brands. Oh well! i definitely prefer ABH matte lipsticks.
Felina M.
manchester, NH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I just recently picked this up at Ulta after hearing great reviews, I have the color in xoxo. I wanted to love this product, because I exclusively wear only liquid lipsticks and mostly wear colourpop and katvon d however I also have smashbox, bare minerals, stila and other high end brands I use from time to time. While I love colour pop for the price and kat von d for being vegan and overall packaging, both formulas are extremely drying, so I'm always looking for less drying liquid lipsticks. My first hour wearing this I was extremely satisfied with how comfortable it was, it's not as opaque as some other brands and a little bit streaky but I'd take that over chapped lips anyday. However, I noticed it was feathering and was not long wearing at all. The best thing about liquid lipsticks is the fact that they don't feather like traditional lipsticks and have long wear times, this did not. I got maybe a solid three hours. And the fading was all over the lips, not just in the center like most brands. And it looked like I applied a lipstick with no lip liner, major blurred feathering around the edges. Most importantly it wasn't 100% transfer proof. I don't like returning products, but I don't feel like I can't honestly justify the 20 dollars for three hours of not great wear. I never find myself only wearing make up or lipstick for less than 6 hours, so unfortunately this may have to go back. I've seen great reviews for this but for me, it just didn't make the cut, personally I'd stick to 6 dollars liquid lipsticks over this one.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Other more...
I’m new to lipstick and I decided to pci I this one up from my local Ulta store and loved the fact it stained my lip but the color I picked up was too orange for my skin toan and the box did not indicate the right color. Other than that it was nice !
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
I love this liquid lip paint !! I especially love the way that it did not dry out my lips and it stayed on for a pretty long time. It did not flake and it's very easy to apply. I would most definitely recommend this to others it's amazing
Claire S.
Hockessin, DE
Review for: Namaste more...
This lip product applies like a mouse and it extremely creamy! It dries to a creamy matte which I love because it doesn't over dry but it also long lasting. The shade range is very flattering for all skin types. I would highly recommend!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?