BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Riverside
Review for: TBT more...
Loved the color. This color reminded me of that Kylie Jenner color everyone was obsessed with. It’s a perfect brown pink nude. Formula wise, its great. Not drying at all because of how creamy it is. Bought this one in Sephora. Highly recommend
Robin W.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag& was so excited! I used it on a weekend out for the first time, it has amazing pigment and is very creamy but wears off with drinking and eating you'd have to re apply every time you eat or drink something
Chelline S.
This product really lives up to its name. A creamy lip paint that doesn’t dry your lips out and last so long. Be careful not to layer too much because then it’ll start to crumble and peel off. It’s perfect because it ranges in all nude shades.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
The colors in the lip paint line are pretty esp. the neutrals, but the formula is too patchy. Esp the darker shades. Have to layer and layer and they are still patching and start to get cakey on the lips.
Kaley W.
Manchester
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this product so much, I like how it dries on the lips. It doesn't leave it cracked looking at all and the color itself is beautiful. I think the price is okay for what you get. I would recommend to a friend and yes I would repurchase!!
Kirstyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Creamy, highly pigmented shades. They have a great range of colors so there's a shade for every skin tone and preference. They go on creamy and stay looking smooth for a long time even through drinking and eating. Non drying formula as well
Yami S.
I own so many of the matte tarte lip stains. They are very pigmented and great hence why I have so many. But sometimes after wearing this product for a few hours I feel like it can be drying and I get clumps that I have to take off my lips
Jacquie S.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this color and the staying power! Beautiful matte finish and never smudges! This is always my "go-to" lippie and I can't believe I went so long without it. Will definitely recommend this brand and type of product to all of my friends!
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
I love the color of this product and overall it is good. I love anything Tarte makes but I won't be wearing this one too often. It is sticky/tacky and my hair gets caught in the gloss. This doesn't really work with my more active lifestyle.
Erika G.
provo
I love how smooth this goes on and how light weight it feels on the lips. You can’t even tell it’s there! Not every color is suitable for every skin tone. But once you find your match it’s heaven! I find myself always reaching for my tarte!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?