BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
maura_hanzek H.
Omaha, NE
I am such a tarte lover I can't get over the amount of joy this product brings me. It is very creamy and smooth. The all day wear is what keeps me coming back to the product. It doesn't dry out the lips and it is had a beautiful satin finish!
Racheal C.
So this lip paint is EXTREMELY quick drying so be sure that it's where you want it because u don't have much wiggle room after applying. Also, it's matte. Very matte and feels a bit dry for my taste when used alone. It's great however when used on top of a hydrating type of chapstick.
Alivia M.
Review for: Other more...
Hands down one of my favorite lipsticks. It is a gorgeous color, GREAT application. It doesn't dry out my lips or look clumpy. I got mine through ipsy but even though I'm not sure of the price, I am in LOVE and I am totally gonna buy it again.
Bridgette G.
Mount Clemens, MI
I work at Sephora and I love these new lip paints. They have so many shades nudes colors darks lights they are only 20 dollars and they last all day long! You can eat drink anything it will not move. I would buy this product again and again!
Kirstyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Creamy, highly pigmented shades. They have a great range of colors so there's a shade for every skin tone and preference. They go on creamy and stay looking smooth for a long time even through drinking and eating. Non drying formula as well
Jamie A.
I wanted to Love this so badly. It glides in well. It's thin and not cakey. It doesn't take a lot of product for good coverage-it's pigmented well. After 1.5 hours mine had warn off except for the outside of my lips. (No eating out drinking). The color is gorgeous (rose)- but it just has no staying power.
Escarle S.
Review for: Manbun more...
Great matte lipstick. Beautiful color looks great on. Love the package it come in but the only thing is that when you have it on for like an hour the inside of your lips starts coming off. Also it feels a little bumpy when you first wear it.
Paige R.
Amazing lip paint. Had a lot of moisture and is creamy. It stays on the lips perfectly! Definitely met my expectations for a lip paint. I believe that the price that they are asking is fair for the amount of product you get. Amazing product!
Jacquie S.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this color and the staying power! Beautiful matte finish and never smudges! This is always my "go-to" lippie and I can't believe I went so long without it. Will definitely recommend this brand and type of product to all of my friends!
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
The gentle creamy product goes in so smoothly leaving a matte finish. It has such great texture and scent. Overall feels and look so great on my lips. Recommend 110% there is a variety of colors to choose from and the quality is out standing
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?