BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Jacquie S.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this color and the staying power! Beautiful matte finish and never smudges! This is always my "go-to" lippie and I can't believe I went so long without it. Will definitely recommend this brand and type of product to all of my friends!
Mariam V.
Buford, GA
Review for: Namaste more...
I guess my lips doe not lie Matt lipsticks or lip paints. This is a very beautiful color but I have to put something moisturizing on top otherwise it feels too dry.
Yami S.
I own so many of the matte tarte lip stains. They are very pigmented and great hence why I have so many. But sometimes after wearing this product for a few hours I feel like it can be drying and I get clumps that I have to take off my lips
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
The gentle creamy product goes in so smoothly leaving a matte finish. It has such great texture and scent. Overall feels and look so great on my lips. Recommend 110% there is a variety of colors to choose from and the quality is out standing
Alexis B.
Anchorage, AK
This is hands down one of the best matte lip products I have ever used. The lipstick does not budge once dried, I can kiss my baby all I want without and transfer! I love the color range, as well! The only downside is how drying it can feel, so make sure to moisturize those lippies!
Irene H.
tarte tarteist creamy matte lip paint is definitely not my favorite matte lip paint every time I applied it I felt this gritty sensation when I rubbed my lips together and it took a lot longer to dry and set than my other matte lip products.
Stephanie H.
Birmingham, AL
I really like how this dries quickly. The only negative I have is it can get a little clumpy. But the color payoff is amazing and it’s not sticky. The color stays on and doesn’t wear off. Also, it’s for a great price, which is always a plus!
Logan A.
Knoxville
Review for: Namaste more...
Nice runner up to the KVD liquid lipstick. This one didn’t last as long for me, and after a couple hours it will start smudging. For the price point, it is good and they have great color pigment. I bought while it was on sale at Ulta, so I wasn’t taking too much of a risk price wise.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE THIS LIQUID LIPSTICK! The color payoff is so stunning. It's very smooth and even when applying and feels very light on the lips. It stays in place but may have to be touched up if eating. I will definitely be purchasing other shades!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Review for: Namaste more...
Amazing product it helps my lips feel soft even though it really works as a lipstick and paint do you know it's great I would totally buy this again anyone would be able to use this easily and the packaging was really nice simple and pretty
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.