BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
jenn c.
Port Saint Lucie
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
This was okay. I love that it's Lightweight and smooth. But it does crack a lot. I got it thru my ipsy bag and was excited to try it because I love tarte. But this was not a homerun for me.  It is pretty long lasting though.  For the price I wouldn't recommend. They're are many not less expensive lip stains that do a better job than this one
Lindsay B.
Tried this at Ulta. It feels the most moisturizing of any liquid lipstick I've ever personally tried but that's all it had going for it.

It took FOREVER to matte down. I tried on the shade first thing did the rest of my Ulta shopping checked out left Ulta drove to another store shopped at another store and checked out. Then drove to the local mall before it matted down. That is ridiculous. To be able to do that much stuff before it matted down.

Then it was still transferring everywhere like crazy. All over everywhere I didn't even know I had been touching my lips.

The bottle is darker than the shade actually is so it's colored plastic or material like Nxy's Liquid Suede.

Needless to say I didn't return to purchase it. It's not worth the price tag of you want a very similar product with a creamy feel, not long lasting, with less transfering buy Nxy's version and blot it. Don't spend your money on this.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am a big fan of tarte products. I use this lip stain all the time. Its long lasting, easy to apply, a pretty neutral shade. I recommend using a moisturizer or balm before applying, if you have any dryness or chapped lips it will show through, throughout the day.
Heather L.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I love these lip paints so much. They last FOREVER and they glide on so smoothly. The color payoff is amazing as well. My only complaint is that they cling to any dry patches of your lips, so exfoliate before applying them. Other than that, I LOVE them.
Merinda G.
Review for: Namaste more...
Beautiful color! I went out to the club wearing this and it stayed on all night. True to it’s name it’s definitely a matte Lippy but it didn’t dry my lips out it kept them soft. There’s so many different colors and the overall formula is great.
Amy E.
This product is awesome. The smooth brush application allows for a clean look, very easy to apply without lip liner. Gave me the great matte look I was hoping for without being too dry. I work downtown at a night club and it lasted all night. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely love this product. It works so amazingly. I bought it from Ulta. this product exceeded my expectations. its so nice a dncrkamy yet still ends up matte. I am a repeat user of this product. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Brienne R.
I have a couple of these shades. Easy to apply and last a pretty good time! Some of the colors wash me out- such as the nudes. I don't know if it's cuz of my skin tone or what. But I would recommend it to others. Just gotta find the right shade
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i love these liquid lipsticks. they are so pigmented and dry down to a transfer-proof-matte. i love the color selection and the packaging is so sleek and beautiful. i will buy again and i recommend it to anyone looking for a nice liquid lipstick
Emily S.
Review for: So Fetch more...
In my opinion i wish i would have gotten another color because this looked really weird on me. The packaging is cute nothing too crazy. In longevity wise it did stay but when i ate it was coming off a bit. But i love the products that tarte has.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?