BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Emily S.
Review for: So Fetch more...
In my opinion i wish i would have gotten another color because this looked really weird on me. The packaging is cute nothing too crazy. In longevity wise it did stay but when i ate it was coming off a bit. But i love the products that tarte has.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am a big fan of tarte products. I use this lip stain all the time. Its long lasting, easy to apply, a pretty neutral shade. I recommend using a moisturizer or balm before applying, if you have any dryness or chapped lips it will show through, throughout the day.
Shannon S.
Towaco, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this product in "Birthday Suit." The lip paint is packed with color. The lip paint is very creamy (it slid onto my lips) and "sets" relatively fast. It is slightly dry. But overall, it surpassed my expectations.
jenn c.
Port Saint Lucie
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
This was okay. I love that it's Lightweight and smooth. But it does crack a lot. I got it thru my ipsy bag and was excited to try it because I love tarte. But this was not a homerun for me.  It is pretty long lasting though.  For the price I wouldn't recommend. They're are many not less expensive lip stains that do a better job than this one
alicia w.
Port Richey
Ever since I received a sample of this in my Ipsy I use this almost every day. I love the matte lip color and this stays on so well! I don't really find myself having to touch this up at all through my entire work day. Definitely worth the money!
Amy E.
This product is awesome. The smooth brush application allows for a clean look, very easy to apply without lip liner. Gave me the great matte look I was hoping for without being too dry. I work downtown at a night club and it lasted all night. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Leeanne I.
Williamstown, NJ
THIS. This lip paint is everything! It goes on so well and stays on all day! It's the perfect matte lip product and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's a little pricey, but well worth it!
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i love these liquid lipsticks. they are so pigmented and dry down to a transfer-proof-matte. i love the color selection and the packaging is so sleek and beautiful. i will buy again and i recommend it to anyone looking for a nice liquid lipstick
Brienne R.
I have a couple of these shades. Easy to apply and last a pretty good time! Some of the colors wash me out- such as the nudes. I don't know if it's cuz of my skin tone or what. But I would recommend it to others. Just gotta find the right shade
Kara S.
Rocklin
Review for: Selfish more...
I really enjoyed the tart creamy matte lip paint in this color.I did find though that if your lips are at all dry it will kind of settle into the lines of your lips especially if they are trapped but once there on your lips they don’t go anywhere
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.