BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Taylah C.
Springville, PA
Considering this was the first time i've used tarte lip paint, I think it so rks so well and it's very nice. The shade is one of my favorites. I got this in an Ipsy bag. Very easy to apply and use, just don't have stained lips that are dark because it will not cover up (blue stained lips won't get covered).

Karina D.
Bell, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
I have to admit this has become one of my favorite colors. I actually received it in my ipsy bag a couple of months ago and it hasn't let me down! The formula is so hydrating which is perfect for a liquid lipstick. & it stays for a long time, even when you eat. I need to try the other colors
Anna B.
Plano, TX
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
Quite beautiful and easy to use! However, it takes a coat or two to get the color on there depending on what color you choose. I also feel as though you could get similar colors for less money at NYX or Color pop. However, it is a great product with longevity!
Teagan W.
Review for: Namaste more...
I don't love crazy lip colors on my lips so I like to go for lighter shades of lip stains. I recommend this color for anyone with lighter skin colors! Also, if you have chapped lips I recommend using chapstick before applying or using a lip scrub!
Anissa V.
Junction City, KS
Review for: So Fetch more...
I actually am not too much of a fan of these only because they are not transfer proof which is a huge pet peeve of mine I don’t like to reapply my lip stick all day long but the packaging is pretty but if you like a real lip stain this isn’t for you
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Review for: Manbun more...
I love dark colors on my lipstick &I specially if they're matte &I try out smoothly with out any harsh lines or Clumps left behind. I like how it's very long lasting it stayed on for atleast 8 hours with out needing to re apply including eating lunch
Cheryl B.
I love this! The colors are gorgeous, and they last forever! The pigment is intense, but smooth. You don't need a lot to cover your original lip color. The only negatives are the price, and it can dry your lips.
Rosie B.
Review for: Yaassss more...
Kind of an odd formula. It’s a bit... lumpy? And it’s not so much creamy as it is greasy. I definitely prefer the quick dry formula. It has good color pay off, but it smears and transfers easily. Not the best for everyday use but not a bad product.
mëgãn c.
Review for: Namaste more...
This lipstick is amazing! I love it and it was worth my money. I will say it was expensive. I paid $20 for it at Ulta. The packaging is so cute and pretty. Amazing! I would totally recommended this, especially if you like matte lip products like me.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
A little pricey but well worth it! My lip paint is a sample size and I've had it well over a couple of weeks. It actually goes a long way and is long lasting throughout tour daily wear. I highly recommend if you are looking for a luxury brand lip color.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.