BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Torrie C.
Review for: TBT more...
I just got the tarteist liquid lipstick and I absolutely love it. The price was ok for the application and the amount. The only reason it did not get up to 5 stars is because the application does not dry fast enough so sometimes it ends up on my face.
Melanie D.
Review for: So Fetch more...
The color is stunning! Pigmentation is great! Super creamy and lightweight. Stay long wear. It’s exactly the color I wanted. You can layer these as much you desire. I will buy these in other shades. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Flora🌸
These literally last all day! I went to a party wearing this ( expecting it to come off) but I swear it didn’t budge. Definitely worth your money, and they have a good shade range too! Really love this product
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Adorbs more...
I love this creamy lip paint. It’s not drying like most liquid lipsticks. Last a long time and isn’t sticky. It surpassed my expectations. I’d definitely repurchase this and recommend this to anyone wanting the perfect creamy lip on Valentine’s Day!!
Katie V.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I am not normally a big fan of these types of lip products. (Ie the ones that don’t come off) because they tend to flake and re application can look super weird!) after trying it. It wasn’t bad! It was fine, but still not the one i want to stick with.
Jennifer L.
Brentwood
Absolutely love it I am already a huge fan of tarte products but I definitely love there lip stains they last me most of the day with a lip sealer goes on very smoothly and doesn't stick in the creases of my lips highly recommend trying if you haven't
Alexia C.
Roseville, MN
Review for: TBT more...
Amazing! This is my go-to my lips but better nude liquid lip!! Very matte but not very drying at all! The only thing is that it doesn't last as long as other liquid lips but I will gladly reapply if it means my lips don't feel like the Sahara desert!!
Isabella A.
Gainesville
Review for: Namaste more...
Normally I am a huge fan of any matte lipsticks but this one just doesn’t cut it for me. Since it is creamy, it is very thick and it does not dry well. It is very messy and if your lips are not perfectly smooth and scrubbed well, it does not look nice. It looked like a paste and came off easily.
cindy r.
Hayward
Review for: Other more...
I think this is a great product the pigment is their and it feels very nice on the lips it doesnt feel too drying the color range is beautiful the packaging is very nice i would totally recommend you try this product out can be found at ulta and sephora
Chantal S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. It is very smooth. It is long lasting. I would definitely continue to buy and use this product. The shade is also very beautiful. It's not sticky as other lip paints that I've tried before.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?