BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Bri B.
Tamaqua, PA
Tarteist Lip Paint is a great liquid lip color that goes on even and smoothly. Even after drinking and eating, you can be sure your lips sick will still be on, looking as great as ever.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Hangry, Yaassss, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae, Other more...
The Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint is LITERALLY BEYOND AND I CANT EVEN SAY THAT ENOUGH. To be honest the best color in the entire set is the birthday suit color because it absolutely the most perfect nude-pink and totally brings back 90 vibes to your life! ugh, amaze!
Jasmine G.
Monterey
I am very picky when it comes to lip products and this one has passed the test! The formula is super creamy and pigmented. I love how it dries matte without drying out my lips. The best part is that it lasts for such a long time! I would definitely recommend it!
Aubray P.
Madison, IN
Absolutely lovely lip paint. It has a very strong oder but it goes away pretty quickly. The colors are nice. It is not super drying or moisturizing. It has great staying power and they have matching lip liners so you can always have your lips look amazing.
Ktron M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got the birthday gift from Sephora and I loved the shade birthday suit. It's a lovely pinky nude. I used it quick and went back for a full sized and was happy to see sephora was carrying a full sized version. The formula has a minty taste and I love it. This is a smooth matte moussey formula.
Lisbeth O.
I love this product I use it very often. They come in such beautiful colors. The application of the product was simple and with the colors I used overall pretty pigment ed. The feel on my lips was not like satin but it was not uncomfortable. Do recommend
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
These are amazing! They come in a great range of colors, they're comfortable and don't make your lips too dry. They still have some come off, but if you put some translucent powder on top, it turns into a stay all day type of matte and less creamy. Love them!
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I originally got this at sephora 2 years ago for the birthday gift you get and i fell in love with it and I've bought it ever since. I notice that it makes my lips look more plump and the shade "birthday suit" goes well with any makeup look i love it.!
Mandy N.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Goes on smoothly, dries quickly, long lasting color that doesn't wipe off. I'm seriously amazed. I got this in an Ipsy bag and I kind of want to go buy like 12 different shades now. It's perfect and stays where ya put it!
Katie T.
Louisville , KY
The mousse like texture of these can make application a bit tricky. However that texture also makes these a very comfortable mat lip that feels light on the lip. It dries quickly and last for quite a while. I’d say 4+ hours on me depending on what I eat or drink.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?