BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Alyssa H.
I love this product. It's very creamy and nourishing but dried down to mostly matte and didn't shift on my lips or come off easily. It did come off when I ate pizza but that's not surprising. I got a sample size but I will be buying it again at Ulta.
Carly G.
Hatboro, PA
Review for: Namaste more...
I was very excited when buying this product but when I tried it I was happy with the color but disappointed with the texture on the lips. It was extremely uncomfortable and felt chalky and unpleasant. Because of this I wouldn't but this product again.
Isabella A.
Pembroke Pines
Review for: Namaste more...
Normally I am a huge fan of any matte lipsticks but this one just doesn’t cut it for me. Since it is creamy, it is very thick and it does not dry well. It is very messy and if your lips are not perfectly smooth and scrubbed well, it does not look nice. It looked like a paste and came off easily.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Tarteist Lip Paint is out of this world. This is a staple in my makeup bag. It lasts for such a long time and is available in a large variety of beautiful shades. It's easy to apply and non-drying. I will continue to repurchase as this is one of my favorites.
ruiriupanda D.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: TBT more...
It's a good color and a good liquid lipstick but for me the texture of feeling of it for me is a bit weird. It's like oily or creamy at first and then it dries out afterwards. It's long lasting but not transfer free and when it dries out for me my lips get a bit chappy
Chantal S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. It is very smooth. It is long lasting. I would definitely continue to buy and use this product. The shade is also very beautiful. It's not sticky as other lip paints that I've tried before.
Torrie C.
Review for: TBT more...
I just got the tarteist liquid lipstick and I absolutely love it. The price was ok for the application and the amount. The only reason it did not get up to 5 stars is because the application does not dry fast enough so sometimes it ends up on my face.
Melanie D.
Review for: So Fetch more...
The color is stunning! Pigmentation is great! Super creamy and lightweight. Stay long wear. It’s exactly the color I wanted. You can layer these as much you desire. I will buy these in other shades. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Aarushi G.
Richmond, VA
This product has a great shade range-especially the shade festival from the new collection with great pigmentation and easy application. However, after a few hours of wear the formula tends to dry out the lip so it needs to be paired with a lip liner.
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Adorbs more...
I love this creamy lip paint. It’s not drying like most liquid lipsticks. Last a long time and isn’t sticky. It surpassed my expectations. I’d definitely repurchase this and recommend this to anyone wanting the perfect creamy lip on Valentine’s Day!!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.