BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Megan M.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Manbun, Namaste, TBT more...
I loved the color choices. The lighter shades look kinda chalky though. But the main reason I’m giving it only 3 stars, is the packaging. They leak oil and the lids tend to crack very easily if you accidentally put it on too tight.
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I’m obsessed with this product because it feels amazing on the lips! Unlike most matte lip products that feel extremely drying on the lips and emphasize cracks, this product feels so creamy on the lips! And the colors are so rich and don’t leave streaks!
Kayla M.
I love the way it feels on my lips! Paired with the right liner and plumper, it definitely gives me more confidence as my upper lip is almost non existing so I do my best to use this product paired with the others to give myself a fuller upper lip that still looks natural.
brittney g.
Southington, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the formula of this lip paint and how light it goes on. I love the shades that it comes in also. The price is pretty affordable for a higher end brand too. I do wish it stayed on a bit longer like some other favorite brands.
Caitlin O.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the color and I wanted to like the formula, but i feel like it doesn’t stay on well and I have to re-apply several times a day. I love tarte, but was disappointed by this. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
stephanie y.
sapulpa
I use this product and it was ok, I got it in an online subscription bag so I didn’t pay much for it. I use it but I would not buy it again because it was to sticky for my lips and didn’t seem to last as long as I thought it should.
Amy H.
Southport, NC
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely love these lippies! Tarte got it right with this formula. It goes on super smooth, and is non-drying. It lasts until you eat a meal, so you do have to reapply. However, I don’t mind because it’s so beautiful on and doesn’t leave your lips looking dry. This color is stunning also! If you shop at Sephora, and are a beauty insider, you are eligible to receive a sample on your Birthday with a matching blush! #Bonus It’s a nice way to try before you buy!
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I absolutely love this shade and have purchased it many times. I like how smooth and creamy the product is and I like the matte look. This is a great product for the price. Tarte is a brand of cosmetics that I've used for a while.
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this pigment! It feels so natural and really completes any look. The glossy texture stays put, feels particularly moisturizing, and is easy to apply. I trust this brand for their quality products that I’d recommend to anyone!
Rachel C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
Love this! I originally got the Birthday Suit color as part of my Sephora birthday gift, and when they didn’t have it when I went back for more, I tried a different shade. I love both! I have a great red from another brand but I am considering getting a red in the Tarteist because it looks great, isn’t as drying as others I’ve tried, and stays and stays and stays.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.