BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
This matte lipstick is so smooth and easy to apply. It comes in so many different shades and although it is pricier than other brands, it is well worth it. I received this as a gift but I would definitely recommend it to anyone and plan on buying again in other shades.
Jessica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product! Applies super smooth and doesn’t dry out like most stains do. No need to add another product on top to keep your lips smooth which is a huge plus! I recommend this product for those looking for a lasting color without sacrificing soft lips.
Larissa T.
Review for: TBT more...
SO creamy and skin like. The best liquid lipstick I've ever tried hands down! It feels like nothing and is so worth the price I had lower expectations for this. I will definitely try this again. I recommend for anyone who has dry lips but likes a gorgeous matte lip!
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
The pigment is gorgeous on the lip paints I've tried! I def want to pick up more colors! The doe foot applicator makes applying the lip color so easy! The packaging is nice and sleek. I have bought some of these for my sisters because they loved mine so much.
Kaytlynn C.
Tampa, FL
When I first started using these products they weren't great. But now they have slightly redone the formula and they dry down perfectly and doesnt move for hours! I love the applicator it glides perfectly over the lips everytime!!! Would reccomend to anyone.
Naedelene R.
TBT is my fav! Such an awesome everyday color! I am impressed with this collection of liquid lipsticks, Tarte did a great job. The formula takes a while for it to settle as a dry matte and it's not as drying as other liquid lipsticks. Feels so comfortable to wear all day. Easy to use and long lasting. In my opinion, TBT ended up being darker than how it looks in the tube, which I prefer, so I don't know if that applies to the other shades. Highly suggest trying out these lipsticks! What I am concerned and disappointed about is the packaging, having it for awhile now, I see that the top part of the tube starts to clump and occasionally there is an oily residue all around the outside of the tube that is escaping, the oil then gets everywhere else, so I hope Tarte fixes this because I know I am not the only one with this problem.
Iqra S.
Arlington, TX
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve), Other more...
Love the color, I was looking for the perfect pink and this is it. It's super long lasting, and doesn't smear at all. I got this at a local Sephora, although a little pricey, I still think it's worth it. I definitely recommended this to others every time I get complimented on it
Love the color Rose, it’s sooo perfect! Definitely my #giftcrush, and I would definitely gift it to others too. Share the love of this lip paint!
Lillian H.
10563 Liberty Street, Garrettsville, Ohio
I got this as a sample in one of my monthly Sephora boxes. The formula is super soft and leaves your lips supple and not dried out. There is a tiny bit of color transfer when you eat or drink, but not badly enough that it is noticeable or needs reapplied.
Alex M.
Richmond
Review for: Namaste, So Fetch, Fomo (mauve) more...
I originally got this as a sample and then went and bought the full size. It can be a little pricey but it stays on throughout the day. I love the simple packaging of it all and would definitely recommend it. Make sure to moisturize your lips beforehand to ensure it doesn’t crack!
Mayura K.
Dallas
Review for: Other more...
Love this product but it dries my lips out like crazy!! Stays on most of the day without coming off. Some of the lighter shades like birthday suit look super cakey but the deeper shades look nicer. The main issue is the lips drying out from using it.
tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?