BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Destiny V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: TBT more...
tarte Cosmetics the liquid lipstick or lip satin really doesn't stay on like a liquid lipstick but I love these "lip stains". They're amazing in my opinion, it's matte but hydrating on the lips and have really good pigment and they also smell amazing.
Katie N.
State College
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I’m not a huge “bold lip” kind of gal. I like to keep my lip colors nice & neutral. Nothing to make my look “pop” but instead just assist a classy, clean make-up look I’m going for day-to-day. This lip paint goes on nice & smooth, long lasting, & isn’t too much for someone who’s picky like me.
Raquel S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I received this lip pain as a birthday gift from Sephora. It's a great gift considering I love my lipsticks. It goes on smooth and creamy however does not last very long. The good thing is that it does not dry out my lips. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This is drying yet doesn’t stay put. It is the oddest formula I have ever tried. I love the tarte brand but this was a miss. The color I picked looked different in the tube than on my lips and I ended up thinking it was kind of ugly. Way too pricey for what you get.
Rosie M.
Tarte's lip paint is my favorite thing ever. First of all, the formula never gets clumpy like some other brands. Secondly, it lasts on your lips forever unless you're deliberately trying to take it off. I would recommend Tarte's lip paint to anyone and everyone
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
These aren’t the best but aren’t the worst either. They don’t dry down completely so it does transfer. The formula is still drying even though it doesn’t dry down. The colors are pretty and the price point is decent, but I would recommend other brands over these.
Valerie M.
Review for: Namaste more...
Highly pigmented, full coverage and non drying means lips you will feel proud to show off all day. I wore this to a 10 hour work shift and only needed to touch it up twice. It wasn't uncomfortable or sticky, and didn't settle into fine lines on or around my lips.
Steph C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love almost all Tarte lip products but the matte lip paint are my favorite. Matte, but not too dry. great for topping a lipstick, and great color selection.  They are easy to apply and easy to wear. I would definitely buy them again. Fairly priced as well!
Kylee C.
Willard, OH
Review for: Namaste more...
I’ve been looking for a good nude for a while and had no luck until I found these! They are pigmented and hold the color all day long! I think the price fits for the quality and I would recommend to anybody interested in something that stays on and looks great!
Sam H.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Namaste more...
I usually don't wear super bright lip colors and that's why Namaste was the perfect shade for me! It looked super natural, while also emphasizing my features. The product stayed on all day with just a few swipes throughout the day to keep my lips looking fresh!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?