BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Amelia D.
Newton
Review for: Other more...
I bought a exclusive type of color and I loved it. The texture was amazing and was easy to use. It is not the longest lasting but does stay on very nicely. I would buy this again if they had the color but they do not anymore. I will buy in another color though.
Destiny V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: TBT more...
tarte Cosmetics the liquid lipstick or lip satin really doesn't stay on like a liquid lipstick but I love these "lip stains". They're amazing in my opinion, it's matte but hydrating on the lips and have really good pigment and they also smell amazing.
Steph C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love almost all Tarte lip products but the matte lip paint are my favorite. Matte, but not too dry. great for topping a lipstick, and great color selection.  They are easy to apply and easy to wear. I would definitely buy them again. Fairly priced as well!
Funing Z.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Bae more...
The color stays on really well and is very pigmented and smooth when applying but dries pretty uncomfortable. The formula is not very satisfying for $20 and I feel like I have used other brands that are cheaper and still can give me the same finish that I want.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Namaste more...
This is my LEAST favorite high end liquid lipstick. It dries my skin in a way a lot of other matte liquids do not. It also remains having this sticky sensation on top of my lips. It left my lips chapped and in need of some real hydration and a good ole' lip mask.
Joscelyn L.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Perfect applicator that made me skip lip liner all together! The color was very pigmented and only needed to be applied once. Very long lasting! Once it dried, it felt like nothing was on my lips at all! I recommend this brand and color to everyone I know.
Haley K.
Review for: Namaste more...
I have a few of these lip paints and they apply so smoothly.They are a little bit drying after you are wearing it for a while.I bought mine at Sephora.These lip paints stay on for a decent amount of time and I would recommend if you like matte liquid lipsticks.
Melanie C.
New York
I absolutely love this product, it makes my lips feel like there's nothing on top of it. It stays on my lips for a long time even after drinking and eating (it all depends on the person) To apply this product is very simple and the price for this is reasonable.
Kristin 💋.
Eudora
Review for: Other more...
10/10 FAVORITE LIPPIE EVER. It stays on all day. Price is amazing. Packaging is beautiful. I can’t wait to get more colors. Easy to apply, and good consistency. I always recommend this lippie to every one of my friends. So, what are you waiting for? Go get it!!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This is drying yet doesn’t stay put. It is the oddest formula I have ever tried. I love the tarte brand but this was a miss. The color I picked looked different in the tube than on my lips and I ended up thinking it was kind of ugly. Way too pricey for what you get.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?