BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Kristin 💋.
Eudora
Review for: Other more...
10/10 FAVORITE LIPPIE EVER. It stays on all day. Price is amazing. Packaging is beautiful. I can’t wait to get more colors. Easy to apply, and good consistency. I always recommend this lippie to every one of my friends. So, what are you waiting for? Go get it!!
Destiny V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: TBT more...
tarte Cosmetics the liquid lipstick or lip satin really doesn't stay on like a liquid lipstick but I love these "lip stains". They're amazing in my opinion, it's matte but hydrating on the lips and have really good pigment and they also smell amazing.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Other more...
I got this as my birthday sample from sephora and I love it. It's a matte look without looking dry and it stays on for a long time, it's actually really hard to get off. I sometimes mix it with dark lipsticks to blend. I'm going to buy it in another color soon.
Rachel C.
I love these lip paints. They smell minty and have a feel so soft and moisturizing while still looking matte. It is super easy to apply and lasts pretty long even with transfer. I am wearing the shade Rave.
Raquel S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I received this lip pain as a birthday gift from Sephora. It's a great gift considering I love my lipsticks. It goes on smooth and creamy however does not last very long. The good thing is that it does not dry out my lips. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
These aren’t the best but aren’t the worst either. They don’t dry down completely so it does transfer. The formula is still drying even though it doesn’t dry down. The colors are pretty and the price point is decent, but I would recommend other brands over these.
Bethany B.
Review for: Namaste more...
I love how this lipstick dries on my lips. It's a matte but it's not super drying like other brands (MAC) The color was amazing! I only had to reapply about 2 times throughout the day. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of cruelty-free products =)
Layla C.
Review for: Other more...
It's so smooth and creamy but dry I love the color mine is in The color clay. I bought mine for $20 at Sephora in Eugene. It was my first time using that type of lip stick. I fell in love with it. I'm definitely going to buy more. I recommend others to try it they are so good
Sam H.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Namaste more...
I usually don't wear super bright lip colors and that's why Namaste was the perfect shade for me! It looked super natural, while also emphasizing my features. The product stayed on all day with just a few swipes throughout the day to keep my lips looking fresh!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This is drying yet doesn’t stay put. It is the oddest formula I have ever tried. I love the tarte brand but this was a miss. The color I picked looked different in the tube than on my lips and I ended up thinking it was kind of ugly. Way too pricey for what you get.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.