BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Got this in my ipsy glambag for march. At first, I thought I would hate the color but it was a bold move for me to try and it worked out great. I will purchase this in the future. #contest
Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: TBT more...
Absolutely LOVE this lip paint! I used to be a fan of kat on d liquid lipstick, but now my new go to is this baby from tarts! Glides on smooth, super pigmented, and lasts all day! I don't have any problems with it drying out my lips either. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Jessica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product! Applies super smooth and doesn’t dry out like most stains do. No need to add another product on top to keep your lips smooth which is a huge plus! I recommend this product for those looking for a lasting color without sacrificing soft lips.
Hannah J.
If you are looking for a matte lip that doesn't budge, this is perfect. The colors are bold and beautiful. Once I put this on, it doesn't budge at all! It is lightweight and really doesn't feel like I am wearing it. I think that these are definitely worth it!
Krisi B.
Smithfield, UT
Review for: Lovespell, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Selfish, Bae more...
Love the color range. It drys matte but does feel really dry when on. I am a first time user. I did love it though. It is long lasting but is does come off when taking a drink and stuff. Would buy it again.tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Nancy F.
Omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!! I love this matte lipstick from tarte the application is okay to apply you have to apply it twice and it stays put it's so hard for you to remove the lipstick and I would recommend it for everyone 💕😍
Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I received this in my March Ipsy Bag and I am in LOVE. I have never had a lip product stay on my lips as well as this does without drying/cracking. The formula is velvety smooth and I love the Rose shade. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out!
Abigail M.
Review for: Namaste, So Fetch more...
I like this it's smooth creamy and the colors I bought were the perfect shades I wanted. It's super easy to apply and to put in your purse, bag, diaper bag, or pocket to just go with. I love it and tell everyone I wany to get it again. And they need to try it.
Holly Z.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Loved it! Color was long lasting, and I even slept in it with no issues! The packaging was adorable and it completely met my expectations of not exceeded them! It didn't even make my lips chapped, though they did shrivel up a bit later into wearing the coat.
Olivia W.
Absolutely love the color and the gloss itself, but the packaging was AWFUL. I have tried purchasing this product 3 times and each time the tube cracks and leaks the product all over me or my purse. I wish it came in a better tube. The product itself I love. I got it in  "Birthday Cake" shade.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.