BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Bailey H.
This is a new favourite makeup product of mine! I got mine from sephora around October and it's still working great! The price is good at sephora but I don't know about anywhere else. I do recommend thing products to others.
Melissa M.
Cranston, RI
Nice formula , creamy but not tacky . Smooth but not wet . It doesn't dry down completely , but somehow when some of the product is removed the color still remains on the lips .
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
The best thing about this lipstick is that is really creamy and really matte! It doesn't dry out my lips, is confortable, very pigmented and long lasting. In the picture i'm using color Fomo. Totally recommended!
Abbey T.
Moreno Valley, CA
The best nondrying matte finish lip product I've tried! Sure, it is not quite transfer free, but it leaves my lips feeling moisturizer and like I can still move them; even if I smile, they'll stay crack free and ultra pigmented. I recommend this to any matte lipstick advocates that hate the dry, cracked aftermath.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not my favorite liquid lip formula. I have a nude color and it's hard to even get that to look even. I also think it's more drying. As for high end liquid lips, I'm going to stick with Kat von D for sure. It's a shame because tarte is one of my favorite lines!
devin p.
Rockwood, MI
Review for: Namaste more...
good pigmentation, they last a long time and they arent super drying on the lips, this is a good color range for everryone. im never dissapointed with tartes products. i got mine at ulta in a little set. i recommend these to everyone i know and they love them as well.
Hayley C.
Review for: Other more...
Stays on! Can be a bit drying with out a primer. The color is nice and opaque. I had a trail size and it's stilllasting quite well after a few months of use. Like most liquid lipsticks oil is the down fall. I would love to purchase again in a different and fun color!
Jenna H.
I have this product in "Birthday Suit" and I love love love it! I got a free sample from Sephora for my birthday, but definitely will be buying the full size when I finish! It is a perfect spring/summer color!
Jackie O.
Garland, TX
Review for: Namaste more...
I am not a huge fan of this formula. It doesn't last very well at all and is a bit of an odd texture, it's almost a bit gritty. I do love the color, but not enough to wear it very often. I love that it isn't drying, but again, not enough to make it my go to nude color
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Other more...
I love this product the presentation is very cute and the líp paint is very good, they are pigmented has a very soft smell, the color selection is very nice, Is easily applied and have a very good durability as the finish is matte but does not feel dry on the lips and transfers very little
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?