BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Jessica A.
Mountwolf, PA
Great lipstain! "Kissable" proof and drink/food proof.. Do not have to reapply often which is why I love lipstains over lipsticks anyways, but some lipstains still come off on coffee mugs and such but I've never had to reapply this lipstain after eating/drinking. The color I purchased was rosè and its a beautiful color that is neutral which can work well with any outfit you choose for the day.
Cassandra M.
W Middlesex, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love how it dries as a matte coloring. It's my first time using this product but I have it in two colors. It was in simple packaging. I got it in an ipsy bag. I would recommend it to others but recommend that they carefully apply it because it is difficult to fix
Giovanna P.
San Antonio, TX
Love all the bright shades this line has to offer. Definitely one of my favorite lip stains because of how long lasting it is. The formula is on the thicker side but it's very understandable because of how long lasting it is. Because of the thickness it's somewhat difficult to apply.. takes some getting used to.
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
I love this creme lipstick! It goes on wet but dried to a matte finish. The applicator seems to get a little too much on it so I usually either wipe some off of use my own lip brush. The colors are so beautiful and not splotchy at all, I got a mini in "tbt" and its perfect!
Ashlyn B.
Columbus, ga
Review for: Other more...
This lip paint is the creamiest most smooth lip product I have used in my entire life. The pigment is on top. I highly recommend this product for an everyday lip color. I have used it everyday for the past month! TARTE Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Other more...
I got this as my birthday sample from sephora and I love it. It's a matte look without looking dry and it stays on for a long time, it's actually really hard to get off. I sometimes mix it with dark lipsticks to blend. I'm going to buy it in another color soon.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The tarte tarteist lip paint always feels so comfortable on my lips. It doesn't last as long as my Anastasia Beverly Hills or my kvd liquid lipstick but it does last a decent amount of time.
Bethany B.
Review for: Namaste more...
I love how this lipstick dries on my lips. It's a matte but it's not super drying like other brands (MAC) The color was amazing! I only had to reapply about 2 times throughout the day. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of cruelty-free products =)
Katie B.
Washington, DC
I'm not usually one to opt for the bright and bold, but I was feeling frisky one day in Sephora and smeared on a sample of some tarte "tartiest lip paint" in a shade literal led called "yaassss". As if the name of the lip stain had magical transformative powers, I suddenly felt more vibrant, sassy, and empowered. Somehow, I resisted immediately purchasing it, but wore it around for the rest of the day. I'm not exaggerating when I say at least 30 people stopped me to compliment my lip color. By the end of the night I realized that I NEEDED this lip paint. It had changed me. For the better. And, at ~$20, I have never regretted buying it. It stays on ALL day, and I get SO many compliments. Best. Lip product. Ever.
Layla C.
Review for: Other more...
It's so smooth and creamy but dry I love the color mine is in The color clay. I bought mine for $20 at Sephora in Eugene. It was my first time using that type of lip stick. I fell in love with it. I'm definitely going to buy more. I recommend others to try it they are so good
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.