BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Nika H.
Louisville, KY
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! Color is flawless, holds up longer than most lipsticks (especially for someone who drinks water all day.) Tarte is my #1 go to for nude pigments. Doesn’t dry your lips out excessively. Matters softly so you don’t feel like your lips are glued into a perma pout. Doesn’t crack so long as it’s applied correctly of course. 10/10 will but always.tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Aarthi S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love love love! I like that it goes on and stays on! Doesn't stain onto anything, and though my lips feel a little dry, it's not too bad. The color is nice and bold, and I love the "just bitten" look to it! A bit of vaseline at the end of the night takes it right off too!
Rose A.
Leola, PA
Review for: Lovespell more...
This lip stain is very nice. It does not dry my lips out compared to other brands. The product is worth the price and is good quality. This was my first time purchasing this product and will buy it again.
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: TBT more...
I like how this lip paint goes on and stays on. It's a creamy formula that is smooth and easy to apply. The color goes on nicely. The only downside is it's a little drying, but nothing a little lip calm can't fix so I end up applying layers of lip balm as the day goes on.
Taniqua P.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great product! I have this in the color "Yassss" and that is a GORGEOUS color on me. It goes on very smooth, it doesn't feel heavy on your lips, actually you can't feel it at all, and the color is vibrant! I would definitely recommend this product if you want a nice matte lip color! Definitely worth the money.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Review for: So Fetch, Namaste, TBT, Yaassss, Lovespell more...
From the moment I got one of these I knew that it would be great! It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. Just one good swipe and you've got the perfect lip to go with any look. This is one product you and your girls will be talking about for days to come.
Summer W.
Quakertown
Review for: Other more...
I got the birthday edition color, and absolutely loved it color wise. I wish they had it in a larger tube that I could get all the time.

The formula was amazing as well at first, then as I ate and talked throughout the day it was so smooth it started to migrate off my lips just to the edges and on all my mugs and food. It was great for the first three hours or so though.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Absolutely love this! The first time I got It was in an I pay bag actually, and I have been in love since. It goes on So smooth and easy, and it dries beautifully matte! For me it's lasted hours, and its my go-to when I want to use something different. Definitely love this brand and color! Will keep using this forever ❤❤
Lindsey S.
Moncks Corner , SC
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Amazing color. Very long lasting, great coverage. It's not sticky like some mattes. Easy to apply and doesn't smear. Smells great! It has a minty feeling that I love. It's a little pricey but worth it. 8/10 would recommend. Only reason it doesn't have 10/10 is because I wish it was cheaper.
Victoria R.
Foley
I received the Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in a monthly subscription box. I did like the color but the formula of the matte lip was very drying. I ended up putting a gloss over it and it worked out great! I now have several of the lip paints and I am enjoying them!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?