BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Trish M.
Review for: Other more...
Though I have not tried each shade of their lipsticks, I am slowly starting my collection. I love Tarte's matte lipsticks, they go on smooth and even, last a long time, don't dry my lips out, and have a lovely smell to them. If you love matte lipsticks these are definitely worth a try.
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
I bought a kit that contain this lip product in a smaller option. I love it, the formula it's amaizing. I have used other cream lipsticks that dry my lips so much but this one is perfect! I am planning on buying the full size of this one and other colors that I might like.
Miranda M.
I really love this product. I have very fair skin and the color salty is the perfect nude for me. It is a thin and lightweight formula so it doesn't even feel like you're wearing it. It dries so quick and isn't left feeling sticky. I highly recommend these liquid lipsticks!
Joanna  N.
Review for: Twerk more...
I got one of these In my boxycharm and I loved it ! I think we got the matte ones but I’m pretty sure they are pretty similar. It’s was very comfortable on the lips and long wearing, but I do think it was a bit expensive and I’m not sure if i would buy one at full price.
Aarthi S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love love love! I like that it goes on and stays on! Doesn't stain onto anything, and though my lips feel a little dry, it's not too bad. The color is nice and bold, and I love the "just bitten" look to it! A bit of vaseline at the end of the night takes it right off too!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Review for: Other more...
Stays on all day super creamy matte lip color easy to apply with it’s for foot applicator! You don’t even need a liner it’s that great. If it does rub off (unlikely) you can add more! My go to shade is Birthday Suit!
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: TBT more...
I like how this lip paint goes on and stays on. It's a creamy formula that is smooth and easy to apply. The color goes on nicely. The only downside is it's a little drying, but nothing a little lip calm can't fix so I end up applying layers of lip balm as the day goes on.
Liz A.
Elizabeth
Review for: Namaste more...
Omg I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box a sample size. I fell in love with the color I had to go back to get the full size. The color is great as well as price compared to a lipstick of $35 . I can’t wait to get another creamy matte lip paint. #SephoraPlay
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I believe this is the lip paint that Sephora has in their birthday gift this month. It is AMAZING! I love the nude color and the matte finish! I wishes it'd stay on better but once it dries a bit it does alright.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I'm not one for more redish lip colors, but this is one of the exceptions! It's super pretty and pigmented, and it's easy to apply which is rare for redder lip colors! It isn't too drying either :)
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?