BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sarah G.
Pearl , MS
Review for: TBT more...
I have tried tons of different liquid lipsticks and this is on par with most of them. Not too drying yet decently long lasting. Not my absolute favorite but not my least favorite either . The shade range is ok could have some more nudes or pinks bc those are my favorites ha
Liz A.
Elizabeth
Review for: Namaste more...
Omg I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box a sample size. I fell in love with the color I had to go back to get the full size. The color is great as well as price compared to a lipstick of $35 . I can’t wait to get another creamy matte lip paint. #SephoraPlay
Audrey R.
El Dorado, AR
I love my tarte lip paint! I wasn't thrilled about the lip applicator. I seemed almost cheaply made. The formula goes on great and lasts for a long time, it is a bit drying though so moisturize your lips before applying. TARTE Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Brittany K.
Peru, NY
I really love the formula of these lip products. I find them lightweight, opaque, and non-drying. I think they have cute packaging and aren't too large and bulky, and I also think the price is fair. They are long lasting for sure and I definitely recommend them to others.
Meg F.
This is definitely my "go-to" lip product. I was actually in Ulta and recommended this to customers to buy. Can't wait to try more colors! This color so far is definitely my favorite! Will recommend to everyone!
Cheyenne B.
I love the color, but it drys out my lips. It is very easy to apply and use, however. I got it as a sample in my ipsy bag, so it was a good value, but I'm not sure that I would buy it again. The color was great, but it was too dry. I would give a mixed review to others.
Norma M.
Killeen
Really nice and easy application. Love the packaging of this matte lip paint. The only little problem is that the lip paint may be a little to drying for your lips and can be a little cracked once you have it on for quiet some time. But other than that, still recommend.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
I love these lip paints. They smell like peppermint and have almost a mousey texture on the lips. They do not set like a liquid lipstick so they will transfer. But I have topped them with translucent powder and they stayed just fine. Very moisturizing.
Joanna  N.
Review for: Twerk more...
I got one of these In my boxycharm and I loved it ! I think we got the matte ones but I’m pretty sure they are pretty similar. It’s was very comfortable on the lips and long wearing, but I do think it was a bit expensive and I’m not sure if i would buy one at full price.
Maryen F.
Hampton, VA
At first I loved this because the pigment was great and it didn't leave my lips chapped and gross-looking. But over time, the shade changed (kind of like how foundation oxidizes) but this is throughout a few months to a year. Sad to say, I barely if at all use mine now.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?