BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Courteney P.
San Antonio
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Was surprised at how good the lip paint smells! The pigment is great as well and it doesn’t dry out my lips!! Which as most of you know is hard to find with matte lipsticks. My only complaint is that the color doesn’t stay for very long, I have to reapply throughout the day.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I'm not one for more redish lip colors, but this is one of the exceptions! It's super pretty and pigmented, and it's easy to apply which is rare for redder lip colors! It isn't too drying either :)
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I believe this is the lip paint that Sephora has in their birthday gift this month. It is AMAZING! I love the nude color and the matte finish! I wishes it'd stay on better but once it dries a bit it does alright.
Norma M.
Killeen, TX
Really nice and easy application. Love the packaging of this matte lip paint. The only little problem is that the lip paint may be a little to drying for your lips and can be a little cracked once you have it on for quiet some time. But other than that, still recommend.
Alexi M.
Love love love these!!! Finally got my hands on Texas toast!!! I am a repeat user and will be for life! Not too pricey, and totally worth it! So easy to use and stays on forever!!! Would recommend this to everyone!!!
Taniqua P.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great product! I have this in the color "Yassss" and that is a GORGEOUS color on me. It goes on very smooth, it doesn't feel heavy on your lips, actually you can't feel it at all, and the color is vibrant! I would definitely recommend this product if you want a nice matte lip color! Definitely worth the money.
Paige K.
I love this matte lip gloss. I have the color Delish and I'm obsessed with it. It's a great neutral for me to wear every day. The color stays on for hours. Even through eating and drinking! Of course I have to do a little touch up here and there but I was surprised how long it lasts.
Rose A.
Leola, PA
Review for: Lovespell more...
This lip stain is very nice. It does not dry my lips out compared to other brands. The product is worth the price and is good quality. This was my first time purchasing this product and will buy it again.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I really enjoy to Formula of this lipstick. It feel smooth and silky and is easy to apply. It dries to an almost matte and feel incredibly hydrating on my lips. The color is also super gorgeous!
Nika H.
Louisville, KY
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! Color is flawless, holds up longer than most lipsticks (especially for someone who drinks water all day.) Tarte is my #1 go to for nude pigments. Doesn’t dry your lips out excessively. Matters softly so you don’t feel like your lips are glued into a perma pout. Doesn’t crack so long as it’s applied correctly of course. 10/10 will but always.tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.