BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I liked the color range and the price of these but I felt like they were patchy once on the lips and I needed to reapply shortly after my first application. They're great for a quick meeting or daily use but I wouldn't reach for this for any long event like a wedding or even church
Nicole J.
Decatur
Review for: Other more...
I got this on my birthday from Sephora, and it is Awesome! I accidentally put this through the washing machine, and its still going strong. This is one of those brands that ARE worth the price. I will repurchase. They remake colors very often so I'm not upset about the shade.
Beth M.
Fort Polk, LA
Lasted all through lunch with my best friend, lasted through working a hard day in retail, and goes with every outfit! I couldn't believe the staying power, the pigment is absolutely beautiful and it doesn't dry out your lips like absolutely bunch of other liquid lipsticks do
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Review for: Manbun more...
Love the color and how easily it applies and stays on. I can eat and drink and still not have a ton come off! It's smooth and creamy in texture and feels light on my lips, not drying at all! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good liquid lipstick
Nicole K.
This is my favorite matte lip go to.  It goes on smoothly and does not flake or dry out over time.  I didn't need to constantly reapply it and at the end of the day my lips were soft and moisturized.
ABBY L.
Review for: TBT more...
I received this as a gift for Christmas and it was such a good deep nude shade. It’s extremely easy to apply and definitely worth every penny for it’s quality. It is probably the longest lasting lip stain I have ever used, it’s definitely not going anywhere throughout the day.
Tea C.
Review for: Other more...
I was NOT a fan, the color was ashy and it was kind of patchy to be honest. I liked the packaging but I would not waste my money again.  the formula was kinda cheap feeling and I would have preferred a drugstore brand over this one. very disappointed as I love Tarte eyeshadows.
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
I love how creamy this lipstick is ans the color pay off is great. But I found that the brush was too big and it made applying it hard. Plus it never feels like it dried down and transfers. I like it but I don't think I'll buy again.
Ericka I.
Tacoma
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I loveee these so much! these are my go to lip colors to use. the product glaze on the lips so comfortable and smoothly. it doesn't get dry and nasty over time. it is really great, i wear this everyday because i can never get old of this color or how wonderful the product is.
Halie J.
This is my absolute favorite gloss! It goes on so smoothly, it has great pigment, and it stays on for quite a while, ecspecially being a gloss. Usually other glosses I've used rub off so easily, but this one is just perfect! the dark colors ecspecially look smooth and perfect!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?