BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Review for: Manbun more...
Love the color and how easily it applies and stays on. I can eat and drink and still not have a ton come off! It's smooth and creamy in texture and feels light on my lips, not drying at all! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good liquid lipstick
Katie B.
Winooski
I was given a set of minis and I found that they were overall pretty nice. Some colors were more opaque than others and they all have an almost minty smell, but they were all buildable. They last a long time but start to look crumbly when touched up too much, but fades nicely.
Halie J.
This is my absolute favorite gloss! It goes on so smoothly, it has great pigment, and it stays on for quite a while, ecspecially being a gloss. Usually other glosses I've used rub off so easily, but this one is just perfect! the dark colors ecspecially look smooth and perfect!
Trish M.
Review for: Other more...
Though I have not tried each shade of their lipsticks, I am slowly starting my collection. I love Tarte's matte lipsticks, they go on smooth and even, last a long time, don't dry my lips out, and have a lovely smell to them. If you love matte lipsticks these are definitely worth a try.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the color Sis. I love this formula. It dries Matte but it doesn't leave your lips feeling crusty and dry! My sister bought this for me when she went in vacation to New Orleans. I will be buying more!
Lina T.
Review for: Other more...
The best liquid lipstick I have tried! Changed my liquid lip game for sure! I was impressed when i saw how long wearing they are. It did not dry out my lips and the colors are very opaque. The scent is a light pepermint and its delightful. I will be purchasing more colors.
Aliesha C.
Warr Acres, OK
Review for: Bae more...
My friend gave this to me as a gift and I am in love with it. It is a higher end product but it’s worth every penny. I love the deep red. I didn’t expect it to be as long wearing as it was. It is a little bit difficult to get it off but that just means it is doing its job.
Courteney P.
San Antonio
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Was surprised at how good the lip paint smells! The pigment is great as well and it doesn’t dry out my lips!! Which as most of you know is hard to find with matte lipsticks. My only complaint is that the color doesn’t stay for very long, I have to reapply throughout the day.
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Review for: Other more...
The most pigmented lipstick ever! I love Tarte, they put out the best products ever. Lots of colors to choose from. Long lasting. Beautiful packaging. No chemical smell. Would recommend to everyone who loves matte.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got it this week in my ipsy bag and I was sooooo excited! I tried it immediately. Let me just say, color: gorgeous, feel: amazing! Super soft, doesn't dry your lips too much (like I have found in several matte lipsticks) and lasts all day!!!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.