BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Ashley A.
I love Tarte lip products I'm never disappointed by them. This one goes on easy and dries very fast. once dry ther eis no sticky ness at all very smooth and natural feeling. stays on all day which is very important. the colors are fantastic. I have never been dis pointed with tarte
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Review for: Twerk more...
My go to for long lasting lipstick! the matte finish is perfect and the amount given will last me all summer! Very easy to use and of all the matte lipsticks I’ve used, this one outwears them by a long shot!
Jen H.
Georgetown
I bought this product recently and this product stays on. It dries down quickly, but I was blown away with how easy it came off at night. Just soap and water took it off. This one did last through eating & drinking. It kept my lips looking nice. I can't wait to buy other lip paints.
Nutcha C.
Review for: TBT more...
I love the smoothness of this creamy matte lip paint. It is easy to apply and stay on. But because my lips are super dry, I need to make sure that my lips are fully treated with lip balm before I use this Lip Paint otherwise it could dry out. So far I love the color and the texture -
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
Really love the way this product feels going on the lips but after it dries its much less comfortable. Has a Very dry formula. Started flaking with in minutes. But some how still looks good so far. The formula is different than my other tarteist lip paint from the swamp queen collection.
Clare C.
amazing! my go to lip cream. such a nice formula. creamy and not crying in the slightest. i absolutely love it and the colors are beautiful. i love "tbt", "man bun", "hangry", and "birthday suit" (sephora exclusive). has a refreshing minty taste and feel! i recommend this to ANYONE!
Miranda C.
Ames, IA
THIS IS THE BEST LIQUID LIP FORMULA I HAVE EVER EVER TRIED. Dead serious- it is my go-to. It's lightweight, non-drying, and transfer proof. It only starts to flake when you apply more than one layer (so don't do that lol). I own 10 shades of this lipstick and they're all super opaque. I can't own enough. Bestie and Vibin are my faves!
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
Such a great pink neutral shade!! I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I'm glad I did!! I absolutely love it!! It has a nice minty smell too it! It is matte and stays on pretty good! Once I run out I will be buying the full size tube of it!! definitely recommend trying it!
Sharon L.
Although I was skeptical to try this product at first since I've haven't really tried many Tarte products. I was beyond satisfied with these lip paints. The shades are beautiful, they're easy to apply and are very long lasting. I would definitely be purchasing these lip paints again.
Soha A.
Oakville
This liquid lipstick is my most FAVourite lip out there, tarte have many colour options for brown skinned girls like me. The quality of this lip product is amazing, it feels very light and soft on the lips and isn't very drying like most liquid lipsticks!! So I really liked it.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?