BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Brenna Z.
Review for: Twerk more...
I love this lip stain! It was super creamy and pigmented and I like the applicator brush a lot. It was quite long lasting, it held up through cheering at basketball games! If I put too much on, it became clumpy. Other than that, I have no complaints and would highly recommend!
Soha A.
Oakville
This liquid lipstick is my most FAVourite lip out there, tarte have many colour options for brown skinned girls like me. The quality of this lip product is amazing, it feels very light and soft on the lips and isn't very drying like most liquid lipsticks!! So I really liked it.
Kate N.
Los Angeles
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Long lasting. Stays on the whole day. This is my favorite lipstick. I tried this out a few months ago and I love it so much I totally met my expectations. It was $20. The only thing is it makes your lips very dry but I would buy it again
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
Really love the way this product feels going on the lips but after it dries its much less comfortable. Has a Very dry formula. Started flaking with in minutes. But some how still looks good so far. The formula is different than my other tarteist lip paint from the swamp queen collection.
Kimberly B.
Franklin, KY
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Literally the best lip color I've ever used ( so far). It goes on completely easy. It's very long lasting! It lasted through coffee, lunch, accidental hand swipes.It's a good value but when purchasing Tarte, you know you're going to fork out some cash. I definitely recommend though!
Miranda C.
Ames, IA
THIS IS THE BEST LIQUID LIP FORMULA I HAVE EVER EVER TRIED. Dead serious- it is my go-to. It's lightweight, non-drying, and transfer proof. It only starts to flake when you apply more than one layer (so don't do that lol). I own 10 shades of this lipstick and they're all super opaque. I can't own enough. Bestie and Vibin are my faves!
Maggie G.
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora.  I really love tartes make up and I was excited to try their lip gloss.  I found that it was quite light and shimmery.   I don't enjoy  shiny lip products so I did not enjoy this product however I look forward to trying other tarte lip products.
Jen H.
Georgetown
I bought this product recently and this product stays on. It dries down quickly, but I was blown away with how easy it came off at night. Just soap and water took it off. This one did last through eating & drinking. It kept my lips looking nice. I can't wait to buy other lip paints.
Farah H.
Queens
Review for: Other more...
New fav. When it comes to lipstick. I got this lipstick in the shade "birthday suit" for my birthday from Sephora and I fell in love! It's so soft and creamy and it doesn't dry out your lips like lost matte lipstick, I was pleasantly surprised. 100% recommend.
Megan C.
I have the lip paint in the color rosé and I had it in another color before but I can't remember the name. I LOVE this product. It lasted through snacking, drinking from a straw, and taking care of a wild 10 month old. It doesn't feel heavy to me like some others so. 10/10 recommend!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?