BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
Such a great pink neutral shade!! I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I'm glad I did!! I absolutely love it!! It has a nice minty smell too it! It is matte and stays on pretty good! Once I run out I will be buying the full size tube of it!! definitely recommend trying it!
Kimberly B.
Franklin, KY
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Literally the best lip color I've ever used ( so far). It goes on completely easy. It's very long lasting! It lasted through coffee, lunch, accidental hand swipes.It's a good value but when purchasing Tarte, you know you're going to fork out some cash. I definitely recommend though!
Brenna Z.
Review for: Twerk more...
I love this lip stain! It was super creamy and pigmented and I like the applicator brush a lot. It was quite long lasting, it held up through cheering at basketball games! If I put too much on, it became clumpy. Other than that, I have no complaints and would highly recommend!
Megan C.
I have the lip paint in the color rosé and I had it in another color before but I can't remember the name. I LOVE this product. It lasted through snacking, drinking from a straw, and taking care of a wild 10 month old. It doesn't feel heavy to me like some others so. 10/10 recommend!
Ashley A.
I love Tarte lip products I'm never disappointed by them. This one goes on easy and dries very fast. once dry ther eis no sticky ness at all very smooth and natural feeling. stays on all day which is very important. the colors are fantastic. I have never been dis pointed with tarte
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
Yessss! This is in my everyday makeup routine! I have never been a fan of lipgloss but loved having a "wand" option to help insure my lipstick didnt look goofy but this osnt an ordinary gloss because it drys matte! I received a mini one from Sephora for my birthday and fell in love!
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
Really love the way this product feels going on the lips but after it dries its much less comfortable. Has a Very dry formula. Started flaking with in minutes. But some how still looks good so far. The formula is different than my other tarteist lip paint from the swamp queen collection.
Jen H.
Georgetown
I bought this product recently and this product stays on. It dries down quickly, but I was blown away with how easy it came off at night. Just soap and water took it off. This one did last through eating & drinking. It kept my lips looking nice. I can't wait to buy other lip paints.
Miranda C.
Ames, IA
THIS IS THE BEST LIQUID LIP FORMULA I HAVE EVER EVER TRIED. Dead serious- it is my go-to. It's lightweight, non-drying, and transfer proof. It only starts to flake when you apply more than one layer (so don't do that lol). I own 10 shades of this lipstick and they're all super opaque. I can't own enough. Bestie and Vibin are my faves!
Ashley C.
opelousas La
Review for: Namaste more...
Even for a liquid lipstick this is uncomfortable. Dries down really hard, makes you lips dry and wears off grossly. Leaves patches all over your lips. If you even have the slightest hint of dry lips I don’t recommend this.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.