BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Clarissa L.
san antonio, TX
Beautiful formula and consistency. Glides on smoothly and would definitely recommend to other people. I would repurchase this product again because of how well it performed and the beautiful and large color selection. First time buying a lip from taste but definitely not the last.
Theresa S.
Gautier, MS
A heads up on these I would say is Make sure your lips are properly healthy moisturized hydrated otherwise its going to look like a disaster other then that amazing product from one of my fave trusted brands
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is a super pigmented lip paint. Array of nice shades to choose from. It is a little thick of a consistency but I like it. Pretty good for the price point. Lasts a while too. Pleased with this purchase. I would recommend to others.
Marilyn R.
East Boston, MA
After receiving the mini version of this Tarte lip paint in my Ipsy bag, I couldn't wait to buy the full sized version! My lips stay hydrated throughout the day, and the lip paint stays on my lips without drying them out. I cannot recommend this product enough, and it's definitely my new go-to lip paint!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Other more...
Love the formula of this liquid lipstick! It's soft and mousse-y and so comfortable to wear. It's not the longest wearing lipstick but that's ok! It's so comfortable that I didn't mind reapplying it.
kelli c.
Lewes Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip Erin stayed on all day. It went on smooth and felt nice on my lips. Was not to heavy or weird feeling. The color was bright and noticeable. This was one of the best lip stains I tried and look forward to getting other colors.
Danielle W.
These are super comfortable to wear. I only wish there were more color options. They do transfer some but arent totally drying so that is super nice. They still last for hours and through some light eating.
Heather B.
Minty in scent, beautiful dark color, but left my lips very dry. This liquid lipstick goes on easily but also runs a bit. Lasts a while if you pay close attention to not pursing your lips. Packaging is trendy. I would recommend to others when paired with a nice hydrating lip balm.
Nancy P.
Longview, TX
I have the shade Namaste it's a pinky nude. It's not matte or glossy, it feels very soft on the lips it does dry but not matte more like a satin finish which I love. It last around 5 hours without eating or drinking.
Ms. M.
Austin
Tarte's creamy matte lip paint is amazing!  Great color and doesn't dry out.  Super easy to use and stays on for a long time.  I always love the packaging that Tarte puts products in, so cute!  Not too expensive, will for sure by more.  I recommend this product for anyone that loves matte lip paints!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.