BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
No a bad formula, it's definitely long lasting. It is a little on the drying side! There are definitely better liquid lipsticks out there but if you find a color you can't live without, go for! It's moderately priced.
Jacy M.
Kennewick , WA
I gave this product 3 * simply because I love their color range, the smell of the product has a very minty sent which I like, and also it feels very light on the lips. But what I don't like about it is that it's smears very easily so you really have to make sure you wear a lip liner with this.
Janie S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Lack of colors for my personal taste, there are more colors suited to very light skinned people. The formula however is fabulous! My problem with these is I had to buy two of the darkest colors available to even have them compliment my skin rather than either wash me out or not appear at all.
Paige C.
Broomfield, CO
I love how creamy these lippies are! Very pigmented with a rich velvety feel. I'm able to mix them with other brands for a longer lasting shade. Unfortunately these can smudge pretty easily so I don't often use them on their own.
Erica H.
Review for: Namaste more...
Best lip stain I have tried yet and trust me I have tried a lot. I wore this color for my sister wedding and it was perfect! Stayed on the whole time never smudged. It can get a little dry so I recommend a gloss with it. However, if you are looking for long lasting color look no father.
Ann S.
Sacramento
Review for: Yaassss, Other more...
I loved Texas Toast so much that I bought it in threes whenever it was available. I use it so much I only have a couple left. It was the perfect griege. But the formula works across all colors. It’s stays on for hours, through eating and drinking, and doesn’t dry your lips. I love this stuff.
Sheena M.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip paint is long wear , it lasts all day long for me , i don't typically have any issues with it . There are great colors to choose from for all skin tones . I love the packaging because I'm a simple type of person , i have already used two of these before . you can't go wrong with it .
angel t.
Review for: Other more...
I didn't buy any of these colors, i bought the rose color. I love this product so much! It almost matches my natural lip color, and this product is so smooth on my lips. After using this product it dries on your lips and it doesn't really come off after applying it which is a huge plus to me.
Sierra W.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love this product, it goes on every easy and dries really fast. It is long lasting and a very pretty color . I would definitely recommend this product to those who love matte lipstick. It also doesn't come off on your glass ! This is truly a great product.
Carmen E.
Waterbury
Review for: Other more...
It wasnt really my color but it smells like minty kind of. It felt weird on my lips I wish it didn't feel like so dry I tried it once thinking it was me then later on I tried it again and the same results happened. I probably would buy it again but I'm a darker color to fit my skin tone.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?