BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Brittany O.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Other more...
I received this in my birthday gift at Sephora and I am in love. This lipstick is creamy and doesn’t clump like other mattes. The color stays on way longer than I would expect and would highly recommend this matte lipstick over a Kylie kit. Great value for a long lasting matte lipstick!
Katie B.
Salisbury
This product is okay, I have tried two shades. One wore alright but doesn't last through meals/drinking well. The other one crumbled off my lips horribly and embarrassed me in front of others. The formula felt nice on the lips but that's the only redeeming quality. I won't repurchase.
Anna P.
Paducah, KY
This lip paint! It doesn't transfer, it's kiss proof, it's smear proof, you can eat all day and it stays on. It does dry out the lips a bit, but nothing that a little lip balm under and over application can't help with. The packaging is cute, bright and colorful. I love this lip paint!
J L.
Love the minty smell & ease of application. I have the shade Birthday Suit & I love it!! Takes a while to dry so I often find myself patting my lips with a napkin a few seconds after I apply it & the finish is perfect! Lasts quite a long time & you can hardly feel it on your lips. Recommend👍🏼
Hilda T.
It took awhile for this lippie to grow on me. But it's very easy to apply and doesn't feel too sticky even with 2 applications. The packaging is cute and the applicator is easy to use. I think I would buy this again. The color is nice and I'm a medium skin tone! Passes the kiss test!!
Erika R.
Review for: Namaste more...
Love these! Almost every liquid lipstick is too drying and breaks me out, but I have never had a problem with these. Also love the shade range and price point. Just a warning though, these do not dry down completely. If you are looking for a true matte liquid lipstick, try the quick dry formula!
JoAnna B.
The only thing I don't enjoy about this product is that it doesn't last forever.  This is one of my go to colors...I didn't originally think I would enjoy this color as much as I do.  My friends comment on this all the time.  It's dark but so pretty!!  I definitely recommend this color :)
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I love how the lipsticks are incredibly pigmented and dry down completely matte! It feels like I’m not wearing anything on my lips when I wear it. Another plus is that it doesn’t seem to dry my lips completely out and doesn’t budge until I wipe it off! I will be getting more shades of this soon!
Chelle F.
Pros: These are amazing in color and the shade I got was different from normal for me, but didn't wash out my face. They are definitely long lasting and not tacky or sticky.  Cons: The price and drying out your lips. The drying out is as bad as it could be, but still annoying.
Allyson R.
This is a great matte lip choice. It's creamy and smooth and has great pigmentation. It is drying, as all matte colors are. But overall this is a good lip choice if you are looking for a matte lip color!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.