BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sydni A.
Lynchburg, VA
The matte lip paint in shade "Birthday Suit" is my everyday go-to. It is a super flattering shade of pink with a yummy cakes like scent. It is not as long lasting as some of my other liquid lipsticks, but it does take a couple hours to wear off. The product is opaque, yet very thin. A little goes a long way!
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Manbun more...
Tarte is an amazing product, although I'm very disappointed in this product. For the price, it's a thumbs down. I usually LOVE all Tarte products too. This product smears and doesn't last at all. Would never buy again. I tried to return and it was a hassle. Now I'm stuck with a product I will never use.
🌙 M.
Eagle River
[product:tarte-tarteist-creamy-matte-lip-paint] is one of the best liquid lipsticks I've ever used. It's the best pigmented liquid lipstick I've used and not too over drying. I usually get these at Ulta. Would highly recommend if you don't mind spending a few extra dollars for a good quality product.
Courtney W.
I didn't really like this product. I have it in fenemy and the color is super patchy. It doesn't dry at all and transfers like crazy. You can really it it doesn't looks good at all. I do love the color though and if you use a lip liner it works a little better and the color is a little less patchy
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
Review for: Other more...
I got this as a sample size from the Sephora Birthday gift and I love it. I have the shade Birthday Suit and it looks phenomenal. It is a matte colour which I love and it lasts a long time. It takes a little bit to dry but once it does you're stuck with it. Even stayed on through eating. I love it!
MaryAnn L.
Seattle, WA
This is such great quality. The lip color stays for hours with very little transfer. I love the colors (like the birthday one from Sephora)! It applies super smooth and dries quickly. My only thing is that the color of the container isn't quite the color of the lip paint; the birthday looks like it would be more of a pastel pink than it actually is. Also, like with all mattes it can be a little drying and it shows imperfections on your lips really easily so wear with good hydration!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
These are some heavy duty lip products!! Thick and pigmented. I love that the color lasts all day long, even through eating and drinking and talking - A LOT!!! They are great to just pop in your bag on the go should you want to apply more or change colors throughout the day!
Kirsten O.
Review for: Lovespell more...
This has great staying power, not as great as the stila ones, but they definitely work. They’re a bit drier than I like so I have to layer a normal lipstick underneath. But the color payoff is great!
Jenny F.
Burke, VA
I was able to try this product because of sephora's birthday reward program. I got it in the shade birthday suit. It is such a pretty color and looks great with any look you're trying to achieve! It is long lasting!
Liz F.
Fort Myers
Review for: Other more...
I have several shades but “delish” is my absolute favorite. I love matte lipstick but this is one that won’t leave your lips flaking and the rich color keeps it lasting all day long. My favorite lipstick for sure!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?