BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Taylor B.
White Hall, AR
I got a sample of this lip paint from Sephora for my birthday.  The color is a dark nude named "Birthday Suit" and it's such a flattering color.  It goes on so smoothly and it doesn't flake unless I put too many layers on.  I'm definitely looking into buying more of this exact kind in different colors!
Kelly B.
Review for: Other more...
This lip paint will stay on your lips ALL day. I first received this in a monthly subscription bag and I put it on before bed just to test out the shade. I then tried to rub it off and it wasnt working, even with a tissue. I was drinking and washed my face, it was still on. I took a shower the next morning, and STILL there was some color left. amazing. the only downfall is that it does feel very dry on my lips.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I really love these lip paints! I'm dying to try more colors but the one I do have is a hot pink perfect for spring and summer. It lasts so long on my lips even through eating and drinking! It does transfer but somehow the color doesn't wear off. I desperately want to try their quick dry lip paints as well!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Review for: Other more...
I own this in nude and delish and I absolutely love both shades. The formula is the perfect matte liquid lipstick because it's long wearing without being overly drying. I received one of these as a birthday gift from Sephora and the other in an ipsy bag but I would happily purchase these on my own.
Kirsten O.
Review for: Lovespell more...
This has great staying power, not as great as the stila ones, but they definitely work. They’re a bit drier than I like so I have to layer a normal lipstick underneath. But the color payoff is great!
Courtney W.
I didn't really like this product. I have it in fenemy and the color is super patchy. It doesn't dry at all and transfers like crazy. You can really it it doesn't looks good at all. I do love the color though and if you use a lip liner it works a little better and the color is a little less patchy
Slayahontas S.
tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint I've received several of these in my ipsy bags and I enjoy it. They are a bit chunky, but easily smoothed out and highly pigmented. They are fairly comfortable on the lips and the packaging is beautiful and chic.
Colby B.
Bozman, MD
I love thissss!!! i got a mini in a set and i cant stop using it!!! It has a minty flavor and dries so fast! and its soft i love thisss. Please everyone try it!!! The color i have is bestie which is very popular. I LOVE THIS TARTE!!!!
Julia M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the feel of the lip paint and the paint look. It’s not over drying compared to a lot of matte lipsticks or stains. My issue is it’s not a long lasting formula and does come off very easily. I hope they fix the formula for longer use because the shades are perfect and so is the comfort to wear.
MaryAnn L.
Seattle, WA
This is such great quality. The lip color stays for hours with very little transfer. I love the colors (like the birthday one from Sephora)! It applies super smooth and dries quickly. My only thing is that the color of the container isn't quite the color of the lip paint; the birthday looks like it would be more of a pastel pink than it actually is. Also, like with all mattes it can be a little drying and it shows imperfections on your lips really easily so wear with good hydration!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?