BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Deanna G.
I received this as a sample in my ipsy this month.

I have wanted to try this product for awhile now so I was extra excited when I received this and tried it right away. It has beautiful color, soooo easy to apply and actually stays on throughout the day. Already ordered the full size in a different color.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is my all time favorite lippie! The colors are so pretty and creamy. They feel great on your lips, don't smudge and last for hours. I wore it on 1/22/17 when I got married and it lasted through the entire ceremony.
Madi L.
Rochester
Review for: Other more...
I received this in a gift set from sephora for my birthday. The application is great, the packaging was wonderful, and it stays all day! It is much better quality and value than other lip paints on the market. The colors go from bold to natural so it's perfect for any style! If lipstick is involved in your daily routine, this needs to be in your makeup bag.
Danielle F.
Levittown, PA
Review for: Namaste more...
I love the color and have had many people ask me for the shade when wearing it. But the formula is more like a thick lip gloss than a liquid lipstick. It’s not Lightweight and doesn’t absorb into the lips. This of course means it’s not drying like other liquid lippies, on a positive note. Very pigmented.
Tamara v.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Other more...
Received a sample of this lip paint in Birthday suit and I love love love it! I'm not a big lip color girl but this goes in smooth and it stays for hours. Once it dries it keep the color without coming off. Love the color and love the product. Will definitely be purchasing different colors in the future.
Ashley A.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is my EVERYDAY lipstick. I do not know where to begin. It does what it says. Stays on ALL day and i mean ALL day no re applying after I eat. and the colors are so vibrant and cute. I wear the nudes and reds. It dries very fast and not sticky thats right NOT sticky. and it is 100% kiss approved.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Got a sample of the shade rose which is a pinky nude- it looks a bit orange when it first goes on but dries down nicely, although darker than it appears in the bottle. Lasted all night through eating/drinking and not too drying for a liquid lipstick, which I liked since my lips get dry and cracked very often
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I love the color of the product and how long it stays on my lips. Even after I eat the color stays on pretty well. The lip color has a creamy texture after its initial application, but after awhile it seems to dry the lips out.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
For some reason tarte's lip paints didn't stay on quite how I'd like. The overall color stayed pretty well but it seemed to bleed a bit even though I had lip liner on. I'll try with a lip primer next time. But I still love how it applied smoothly and looked pretty.
Joyce P.
Redmond , WA
Review for: Other more...
I looooooved the color in this year's Sephora birthday gift "Birthday Suit" it is the PERFECT shade of pinky-nude that I've been searching for my whole life. The drawback? It isn't long lasting and seems to make my lips look more wrinkly than they actually are (and honestly my lips aren't quite there yet).
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?