BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Lovespell more...
I got a sample of this tint and I looooooved it. It feels like it moisturizes even though it’s a matte finish. Tarte makes great products and has especially lovely packaging. I highly suggest this product! I’d love to try it in other colors!
Elizabeth H.
Cazenovia
Review for: TBT more...
I dont use Tarte products often but this lip color is so cute! Again, this color is perfect to match with a dark outfit or even a light one! I usually pair this lip color with a lighter pink eye and a lighter eyeliner. I also pair this with a lighter pink blush and it looks amazing
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
I got the mini as part of the birthday gift from Sephora. I normally hate liquid lipsticks..but this product is amazing! I love the way it feels on my lips. the color lasts a very long time. I'm going to buy them in all my favorite shades.
Samantha L.
S Portland, ME
Lip tints aren't my favorite product in the world. I found this product to be slightly drying, and accentuated any dry spots on my lips. It's worth trying to layer under an emollient balm if you love the colors and staying power. I found a great neutral that works for my skin tone.
lexie d.
this lip paint gives a different finish than most matte lipsticks. tarte is my one of my favorite brands because of this product. it makes your lips look very natural with any shade you apply. and the price isn't high like usual lipstains.
Brie B.
Glastonbury
Review for: Selfish more...
I got this product in the color selfish which is a really bright spring pinky red color. This is almost like a little lipstick and applies exactly like that. It does dry on your lips and make them feel a tiny bit tacky. I do not like the feeling on my lips but I do love the color selection that they had.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I LOVE this color! While the product can be a little pricey, it is so worth the investment. It stays on well, despite having an oilier initial consistency, because it dries down so well. It didn’t feel drying or sticky, and the color looked really good against my pale complexion.
Erin C.
Staunton
Review for: So Fetch more...
I thought the title of this product was right on. Creamy matte. It’s not gonna be like a matte matte and there is some transfer, but if you want the creamy part it’s right on. I loved this color too and thought the pigmentation was great.
Elizabeth F.
Austin
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this! A little goes a long way with this product. It goes on super creamy. A little drying, but not as much as some matte lip stains. I put a touch of chapstick on over it for a satin finish, and it lasts for a few hours. This color is very neutral/nude, so I usually layer it over another more colored stain.
Kaylee M.
I love this lip product so much!! The consistency of the lip paint is so creamy and comfortable. It lasts most of the day (maybe like 6-8 hours) even with eating and drinking. This is definitely a purchase I will continue to re purchase!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?