BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Minga M.
Compton , CA
These are one of my favorite lippies !! love how long the colors lasts and how they smell.. they have. a minty sort-of smell and are very comfortable on the lips. They are not transfer proof though but thats ok with me , I especially love the shade "TBT"
Jennifer C.
Review for: Lovespell more...
I bought this product in the color love spell, I normally dont like red pigments, but this is perfect. I wanted to buy something special, but I am now including this is my every day looks and don't think twice. I love that this doesn't look dry and cakey like most matters I've tried and it felt very light on my lips.
Jamie N.
Review for: Other more...
This liquid lipstick is very pigmented and stays a very long time... not as well as some of my other lipsticks, but still very well! It has a nice light scent, and covers well! I haven't noticed any drying on my lips, and it doesn't seem to crack like others do. I definitely recommend giving it a try to see if if works for you!
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I really like this color. I got a sample of it once in my ipsy glam bag. The only thing I didn't like was that it seemed to dry my lips out as the day went on. I prefer MAC liquid lip to this and I also have a color that is similar from MAC so I would choose MAC. I think the prices between the two brands is similar too.
Jennessa M.
I got this item at Sephora, and my first impression of it was it was very creamy and pigmented. I found that it stayed on all day and was very great quality. The only reason I don't give it a five stars is the color wasn't really for me. I am more for the natural looks and this one just seemed to make my lips pop.
Jas. J.
Review for: Other more...
So I got this as a free gift from Sephora & I love it! The longevity of the lipstick is amazing & the formula is super creamy. However it has this eucalyptus, minty, medicated type smell to it that I did not like. I'm not big on my cosmetics having fragrance because I get migraines but other than that , this product is amazing.
Micala W.
Savannah, TX
Review for: Namaste more...
I liked the color, but it was not good for my skin tone it appeared ashy on my dark lips. The quality was not bad, but it dried out my lips. I would try it again in a different color. I only tried it once, but this brand has always impressed me, and the mattes always have a drying effects on the lips so no biggie.
Teresa R.
Eagle Point, OR
My life was changed the day I purchased this lip paint. I cannot explain how comfortable this is to wear, and it stays on. I am not gentle with my lip color. I apply this perhaps twice a day, and the second time is just to feel it's creamy application again. It's oddly satisfying! The color is to die for, and I doubt I will ever stop using this unless they discontinue it.
Kimberly L.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: Other more...
True to the name, this lip stain dries matte almost instantly. Not only that, but it's incredibly long lasting, and completely transfer proof. The pigment is very strong, I only need a couple of drops to get the full color. Only downside is that the formula is slightly drying, so make sure to touch up with a lip balm every once in a while.
Cynthia Z.
This is a super creamy lip stain and I love it. It's affordable and can be found at ulta. There isn't much of a fragrance so it's nice for those who don't like fragrant lip products. Worth a try if you haven't tried these before.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?