BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Review for: Namaste more...
Love! Absolutely love tarte and their lip paint was just as good as everything else I’ve tried! It lasts a long time. It applies easily. Love the wand. It’s a little expensive but I would splurge and buy it over and over again
Abbie M.
Bensalem
Review for: TBT more...
I absolutely love the color of this lip. It's super easy to apply and use throughout the day and it really is matte like it says it is. As far as long lasting for me, I do have to apply more than I would like to but I'd definitely buy this again and recommend. I'm looking forward to buying this in other shades as well.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Lovespell more...
I bought this product in the color love spell, I normally dont like red pigments, but this is perfect. I wanted to buy something special, but I am now including this is my every day looks and don't think twice. I love that this doesn't look dry and cakey like most matters I've tried and it felt very light on my lips.
Brandi s.
bernalillo
Review for: Namaste more...
Okay so I got a mini size sample of this from a Sephora with a purchase and def will buy the full size one I love the color and it is long lasting def a good lip paint would buy again and recommend to my fellow beauty lovers 💋
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is okay. I don't hate it but I don't love it. The formula is alright but I still find it wanting to transfer a lot which is the one thing I truly hate with a liquid lip so fix that and I can put this on the top of the list
Elizabeth L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Yaassss more...
Oh my word. I went in not expecting this lip paint to have staying power. I was pleasantly surprised! I am used to reapplying other brands throughout the day. The shade is beautiful. There are so many different shades of this lip paint. I have between fair and medium skin, and this shade works well with my complexion.
Evelyn L.
Review for: Namaste more...
I was looking for a rosy nude beige color lipstick and this one caught my eyes. This product is extremely popular so I thought I would give it a try. The color is soooo nice and also smells pretty decent. Although it is matte, it’s is not drying, which surprised me a bit. Probably one of my favorite liquid lipsticks.
aubrey s.
Fort Bragg
Review for: TBT more...
A perfect subtle mauve. This is great for days you don’t want heavy makeup. A natural looking face and a natural lip! Nude with a touch of deep pink to give that real look. Long lasting color and wears super comfortably!
Mirian C.
14 N Maryland APT B Port Washington
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this lipstick, I would use it a thousand times, it looks very natural and it does not leave my lips dry, I feel that it hydrates me, I would buy it again 😍😍😍
Rebecca L.
I received this in my sephora playbox and due to the color being exactly what I wear I was super excited to try it out and see how great Tarte is since everyone always brags about it but I was highly disappointed. The color still came off on everything and it left my lips feeling so dry that I thought they would split.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?