BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
So far this lip paint is good on my lips. Normally I stick to one brand of lip stains but this one, the formula is velvety, soft and it stays one. It doesn't feel so drying on the lips. the price isn't o too pricey or affordable, i think it's about right.
Brandi s.
bernalillo
Review for: Namaste more...
Okay so I got a mini size sample of this from a Sephora with a purchase and def will buy the full size one I love the color and it is long lasting def a good lip paint would buy again and recommend to my fellow beauty lovers 💋
Micala W.
Savannah, TX
Review for: Namaste more...
I liked the color, but it was not good for my skin tone it appeared ashy on my dark lips. The quality was not bad, but it dried out my lips. I would try it again in a different color. I only tried it once, but this brand has always impressed me, and the mattes always have a drying effects on the lips so no biggie.
Teresa R.
Eagle Point, OR
My life was changed the day I purchased this lip paint. I cannot explain how comfortable this is to wear, and it stays on. I am not gentle with my lip color. I apply this perhaps twice a day, and the second time is just to feel it's creamy application again. It's oddly satisfying! The color is to die for, and I doubt I will ever stop using this unless they discontinue it.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Other more...
I am reviewing a small sample of Birthday Suit, as received as Sephora's birthday gift. This was paired with a small compact of their Amazonian clay blush in Paaarty.

I had never used any products from Tarte prior to receiving the birthday freebies.

The lip paint has a slightly minty smell to it -- it threw me off a little but I suppose it's better than smelling like chemicals. It's thick and creamy and moisturizes, but this is bad if you're prone to chapped lips (like yours truly). The formula tends to settle and sink into every nook, cranny, and line in your lips, making them look ultra dry and chapped. I'm not sure if this is the case for all shades, but it definitely happened with this one.

Its creaminess makes it somewhat difficult to get a nice, precise line. I found myself trying to play cleanup along the edges with Q-tips and tissues. It really transfers when drinking and eating.

Now, the color itself appears to be a pinkish-tan-nude shade, but upon application, it didn't quite look the same as in the tube. I have fair skin and it actually looks really light on me. It's NOT flattering. I look like I'm not really wearing a lippie at all, which is okay if you're into that, I guess -- but I typically wear bolder colors. This shade is a no-go for me.

This lippie isn't the best nor is it the worst I've tried. I don't think I'll ever spend actual money on it, though. I'll stick to Colourpop and Sephora brand!
Cynthia Z.
This is a super creamy lip stain and I love it. It's affordable and can be found at ulta. There isn't much of a fragrance so it's nice for those who don't like fragrant lip products. Worth a try if you haven't tried these before.
Manar A.
Tried one of these today and I already love it! Very pimgmented. Feels like I have nothing on my lips and everything I put on my lips always feels dry but this feels very nice and hydrating. Would totally recommend to everyone! Very nice shade selection as well.
Jennessa M.
I got this item at Sephora, and my first impression of it was it was very creamy and pigmented. I found that it stayed on all day and was very great quality. The only reason I don't give it a five stars is the color wasn't really for me. I am more for the natural looks and this one just seemed to make my lips pop.
Amanda N.
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this product. Especially the color Namaste. It is the perfect nude/ my lips but better color. The formula is super light and comfortable with a lot of pigment without being drying. I find myself always reaching for this product over others.
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
I love love love this product in Birthday Suit. It feels absolutely amazing on my lips and does not dry out. The only reason this product is getting 3 starys is due to packaging. For some reason the tube gets oily on the outside a few days after purchase. Other than that this is my favorite lippie ever. #giftcrush
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.