BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Isabella A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Grunge (dark brown), Other more...
I really love the formula of these liquid lips! They don't overly dry out your lips, and they last for hours! It's worth it to know that these don't fully dry down to a completely transfer proof finish, but they do dry down completely matte! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a liquid lip that doesn't dry out your lips!
Cat S.
Lockport , NY
How do I love Tarte let me count the ways. Their pigments are always gorgeous and long lasting. I talk for a living. Literally all I do is talk to people all day and I only have to reapply my Tarte paint maybe twice in an 8 hour work day. Love it.
Isamar E.
Orange Park , FL
I'm officially obsessed with this creamy matte lipstick. I always wear matte lipsticks so I was excited to get my hands on this one. It goes on smooth and creamy. Doesn't give you that dry lip feeling like most other liquid mattes do.
Lia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
These lipped ate slowly becoming a staple in my lipstick collection. They're not drying and glide on like butter. My only complaint is that they don't stay on as well as some other liquid matte lipsticks I have. They don't come completely off but will transfer when eating.
Holly F.
I love Tarte! This product is definitely one of their best lip products that they've created in a while. First of all, for those used to the "transfer proof" or "no budge" type of formula, this is definitely not in that category of matte lipsticks. This type of matte is creamy and will transfer or rub off if messed with. However, that being said, if you're the type of person that needs a little moisture to your lips and has trouble wearing the typical matte formulas because it is too drying, then this is the perfect type of matte for you. Their shade range is gorgeous in this formula, and you will find anything from bright pink to a deep rich burgundy. I loved the formula and it applies pretty evenly, so I bought quite an array of colors. The only reason I took off 1 star is because it can tend to sink into the lip lines a little, but if you apply a thin layer of lip balm underneath, it will help diminish that effect. Also, the smell and taste of this formula is yummy! In my opinion, it smells like mint chocolate. Definitely worth checking out! Hope this helps :)
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
I recieved a small tube of this in my ipsy glam bag, and honestly I wish I never got it. The color is nice, its very pigmented and it dries quickly, but it dried my lips out so much it was disgusting. I do not have dry lips, and it literally made my lips peel. I tried it 3 times because I really wanted it to be amazing, but it just isnt. Dont waste your money.
Sofia S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Namaste more...
my favorite matte lipstick. it dries matte but not too matte to where it creases. its like butter on my lips. the formula is amazing and the best i have tried. it isnt sticky or transfers. have repurchased twice already. only thing is it kind of dries out after too long but for 20 bucks its not too expensive to rebuy a fresh one.
Amber D.
East Portland
Review for: Hangry, TBT more...
In my opinion I was not impressed with the lip paint from tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Painttarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint  the colors transfered when eating and drinking. Did not dry completely on my lips therefore causing it to slip into the cracks around my lips. Didn't last as long as expected.
Nhi P.
Review for: Other more...
This is my new favorite liquid lip color. The formula is so creamy and pigmented; my only complaint is that it's darker than shown in the bottle. I'm very pale and this looks beautiful and wears well. I will repurchase!
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Review for: Frenemy more...
This is the perfect burgundy for anyone that has been looking and never found it. I have tried it once in store and fell in love. It dries in less than 5 seconds. It feels very comfortable on the lips. I will say that it can dry your lips so try applying chapstick before using this. I highly recommend this matte lipstick by tarte.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?