BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I was not a fan at all. It looked very splotchy on my lips, showed every flaw they had, and dried my lips out more than I wouldve liked. I've tried a lot of different brands of liquid lipstick and lip stains and I was sad to say this didn't work for me at all.
Amber D.
East Portland
Review for: Hangry, TBT more...
In my opinion I was not impressed with the lip paint from tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Painttarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint  the colors transfered when eating and drinking. Did not dry completely on my lips therefore causing it to slip into the cracks around my lips. Didn't last as long as expected.
Isamar E.
Orange Park , FL
I'm officially obsessed with this creamy matte lipstick. I always wear matte lipsticks so I was excited to get my hands on this one. It goes on smooth and creamy. Doesn't give you that dry lip feeling like most other liquid mattes do.
Angela G.
Marion, TX
This is probably my absolute favorite lip product that I've ever used. I got this in my Ipsy Glam Bag.. It will last me for hours. I usually don't wear lip stick or stains because I will bite my lips and it comes off. This stays on a very long time. I highly recommend this product. TARTE Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Holly F.
I love Tarte! This product is definitely one of their best lip products that they've created in a while. First of all, for those used to the "transfer proof" or "no budge" type of formula, this is definitely not in that category of matte lipsticks. This type of matte is creamy and will transfer or rub off if messed with. However, that being said, if you're the type of person that needs a little moisture to your lips and has trouble wearing the typical matte formulas because it is too drying, then this is the perfect type of matte for you. Their shade range is gorgeous in this formula, and you will find anything from bright pink to a deep rich burgundy. I loved the formula and it applies pretty evenly, so I bought quite an array of colors. The only reason I took off 1 star is because it can tend to sink into the lip lines a little, but if you apply a thin layer of lip balm underneath, it will help diminish that effect. Also, the smell and taste of this formula is yummy! In my opinion, it smells like mint chocolate. Definitely worth checking out! Hope this helps :)
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
I recieved a small tube of this in my ipsy glam bag, and honestly I wish I never got it. The color is nice, its very pigmented and it dries quickly, but it dried my lips out so much it was disgusting. I do not have dry lips, and it literally made my lips peel. I tried it 3 times because I really wanted it to be amazing, but it just isnt. Dont waste your money.
Cat S.
Lockport , NY
How do I love Tarte let me count the ways. Their pigments are always gorgeous and long lasting. I talk for a living. Literally all I do is talk to people all day and I only have to reapply my Tarte paint maybe twice in an 8 hour work day. Love it.
Catherine T.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I absolutely love this stuff. I just bought it yesterday at Ulta as a valentine gift for myself and I love the color and the feel of it on my lips. I tried it on in the store and the color stays on all day and night. Would recommend to others.
Roxana M.
These liquid lipsticks are lifeeee!!! They have an amazing soft matte formula that doesn't crack on the lips ! Easy application and does not dry too fast
As well as not drying the lips so much !
In the shade "Bestie"
Yazmine C.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Yaassss more...
I absolutely love this color! This lippie is true to color! It has a great pigmentation that shows up on your lips. The formula is very comfortable and doesn't feel too dry by it being a matte product. The only downfall is that you need a few coats of this so that it won't look so patchy. Overall, I would recommend this to others.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?