BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
chase s.
charlotte Nc
Review for: Other more...
I have three shade of the lip paints, get it!, rosé & festival. I really enjoy them the color lasts for so long. I ended up going to a bar and had an all nighter and it lasted for such a long time. The formula dries really fast too. The only downfall is it is a little drying but can easily be fixed with a little of lip balm under it!
heather c.
These are okay. One of the best of this type of lip products I've tried. They are dry and matte and it's just not a look I care for on me. These have no taste or smell and felt the best out of the Sephora, BareMinerals, KatVonD ones I've tried.
Cynthia S.
I would give this ten stars. It doesn't move. I can eat drink kiss whatever I want. It's easy to apply with the doe foot slightly curved applicator first got it in an ipsy bag then hightailed it to Sephora to buy more. They dry fast and the color is amazing one coat and done. They don't dry out your lips at all like some liquid lipsticks can.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Tarte has really comfortable wearing liquid lipsticks. They're all very pigmented and they're extremely easy to apply. My major issue with the Lip Paint, is that if your lips aren't smooth (aka they are slightly chapped) it is very easy to see every bump and ridge on your lips. These are affordable and overall definitely worth the buy.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Review for: Other more...
I’m definitely looking for another product just like this and haven’t compared it’s nice and creamy (birthday suit) is the one I tried and it lasted a year and it was my go to fave all year definitely worth the money Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received a tartiest lip paint in color birthday suit for my birthday.I swatched it and it definitely is a nice, but very pretty. It reminds me of a stain. I was able to remove it with a makeup wipe. The packaging is gorgeous and for a sample, it is nice sized. #tarte #sephorabdaygift
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this from sephora as part of their birthday gift in the color "birthday suit. It has a nice mint flavor to it. I didn't like the color at first, but now it's growing on me. The formula is very nice, but shows your lip cracks and lines.
Lizzy E.
Orem, UT
Review for: Namaste more...
I completely love this color. It is a fun color for everyday. It last most the day. I bought it at ulta. I would buy this product again. But it is a little pricey.
Anna M.
FRESNO, CA
I received a sample of this in an Ipsy box and I was PLEASANTLY surprised. I'm not one to choose lip products, but this product is one that changed it for me. I recently had a baby, and I can kiss him all I want without having to worry about getting make up all over him! I love the shades and the formula. I can't wait to buy more shades.
Julie M.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the grav3yardgirl matte lippie in 'texas toast'. It is a grayish pink nude color. It does not look too flattering on my skin tone. It washes me out and I am not a fan of the creaminess. I did not realize it did not dry down. If you like a creamy lip paint, this is great and has great pigment and application. Just not for me personally.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?