BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jazzy C.
Coraopolis
I loved this tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint, it was so creamy and easy to apply on. It does not dry down to fully matte but the formula is just creamy and wonderful and very comfortable on the lips. Moisturizing and a tons of different colors
Kendall G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This stuff is not my favorite. It’s a mouse like texture that never really dries to completely matte. Which you would think would have the benefit of not being drying but somehow this still is. Like the color range, but definitely fell short for me.
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
i do not like. for how expensive it was i was highly disappointed. it applies so patchy with little color pay off. i tried a few different colors and all of them applied like this. i’ve been much more impressed by drugstore lipsticks than this one.
Mackenzie L.
Mount Juliet , TN
Review for: Other more...
I really like this lip stain. I received a trial from sephora and I loved it so much, I went back to buy the full size. The lip wand is different so the lip stain doesn't go on as smoothly but I love the color. It dried up on me and started to peel so it's important that you layer it.
Megan W.
Garner, NC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I recently purchased this to try out as I am still on the hunt for the perfect matte lipstick. Unfortunately, this one was not it for me. The formula itself is great, hence the 4 stars. It is the color/shade that didn’t work well for my fair skin.
Alison O.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I L O V E the Tarte quick dry matte lip so I figured I would love this one too. It dried almost chalky in my opinion and made my lips feel SUPER dry. The reason I give it 3 stars is because it did dry matte and did not smudge. However, I'll be going back to the quick dry matte lips.
Jacqueline A.
I received this Tarte Tarteist creamy matte lup paint in the shade 'birthday suit' as a set with the Amazonian clay 12-hr blush as a insider birthday gift from Sephora. I was glad to see that they had it again for '17 because both have become my favs
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Other more...
I love this tarte lip stick feels creamy and soft when you first apply it I have the color delish witch is a very pretty brown/ burgundy I have a sample size and purchase the full size would recommend to others because it feels so good on the lips
Madison J.
Boise
Review for: Namaste more...
I love tarte cosmetics, but the lip stain actually wasn’t my favorite. The color looked amazing but the lip stain didn’t last as long as I thought it would. The stain only lasted about an hour or two. While the stain lasted it looked great, it just didn’t stay on for a long period of time.
Dai Mirae R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hangry more...
I love the colors that they provide, it feels nice and it was one of the first colored lip product I bought. My only problem is that my lips peeled when the formula fully dries, it's not the products fault my lips are just really sensitive.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?