BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jesi D.
Gardendale, AL
Review for: Namaste more...
I have Tarte's lip paint in the color Birthday Suit and I love it. It's a nice, nude color that gives full coverage with one coat, and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry, despite it being more of a matte color. I got this color in a birthday pack from Sephora, and I'd say the only drawback is that they don't sell a full size of the birthday shades.
Jordyn C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I give the Tarteist Lip Paint 3 stars because I feel that the packaging is cheap and between 2 to 3 weeks the lid on the bottle broke. Whenever I wear this liquid lipstick it usually last for 2 to 3 hours which is not a long time. This product is not streaky which is great! The color I will be using is called "Bestie".
Gina M.
Love this... AMAZING!!!
I really love this. It goes on amazing and stays on along time and I love that it doesn't transfer off of my lips it stays on. I like the fact that it doesn't dry my lips out like some matte lips I have tried...love it and would recommend can't wait for more colors in this lip paint it's really light on too so another plus...
Laiken G.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Namaste more...
This product I got in an Ipsy bag. I thought it was a nice product and drys pretty matte. It's not super long lasting I'd say 3-4 hours. It didn't smudge or move once on the lips though. I think it's somewhat pricy but overall it's a good price. I would say just be mindful of what colors you pick, because some colors can make you look pale!
Christa K.
Big Pine
I received a sample size of the tartiest lip paint in my ipsy bag and I just love it! It goes on glossy and dries matte it's one of my favorite nude lip paints now and I'll definitely be buying the full size when my sample runs out! Only tip is to let the paint dry completely before talking or pursing your lips or you will end up looking splotchy!
Caroline C.
This is hands down my new favorite matte lippie! The shade "rose" is my perfect nude; not too brown, not too pink, just right. It has incredible staying power as well. It is a bit drying but that's to be expected with any liquid lipstick. I can't wait to try more shades!
Odaniz Z.
Othello
Review for: Manbun more...
Tarteist creamy matte lip paint is a full coverage , vegan liquid lipstick that provides a bold matte look with a weightless, whipped texture and is really concentrated , non drying mineral pigments. The formula is a longwear formula glides on without settling into fine lines. Delivers rich , lip soothing pigment while nourishing and softening skin
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
My absolute favorite formula of all time! It is so creamy and does NOT crack or dry your lips our. I purchased form Sephora & the packaging was nice. The colors are gorgeous and I highly recommend this product! It is so much better than the regular matte lippie's that dry your lips and crack them! Can't say enough about how wonderful these are!
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
I love them! They last all day and they might seem similar is color but they are wonderful shades of nudes. They are worth buying. I thought mine on tarte.com which I recommend because they are always sending their customers coupons and egift cards
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Not sure I picked the right color but got mine as a sample from Sephora and LOVED how it stays on and how beautiful and soft my lips looked... as soon as I run out I am re-buying. Highly recommend it!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?