BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
Review for: Hangry, TBT, Yaassss more...
I really love this formula!!! It doesn’t dry up your lips like most Matt lip colors and they go very nicely with a lip liner! I love the wands and love the pigmentation on the lips! I believe these are the best Matt lip colors for your lips!!!
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
I love them! They last all day and they might seem similar is color but they are wonderful shades of nudes. They are worth buying. I thought mine on tarte.com which I recommend because they are always sending their customers coupons and egift cards
Prisci C.
Not really feeling the matte look in these. The shade I purchased was so close to my skin tone it ended up washing me out. I think I would like these in a darker shade since it does last throughout the day.
Amber I.
Grass Valley
Love this formula!! Its so creamy and feels so so soft. Also it dries super quick. The packaging is very nice. It lasts all day and doesn't dry out your lips!! I get mine at ulta and its sososo very worth it! I highly recommend it!! Both me and my sister are absolutely in love with it!!
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
I got birthday suit as my birthday gift from Sephora and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect nude color! Just a hint of pink and it's not drying! The application is amazing it's a smooth moussey texture that I love! One of the best liquid lippies
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
Beautiful smooth long lasting matte lip product.. animal cruelty free... amazingly beautiful colors that match to any season .. collectible products.. never crack or make creases between aplicación... extremely matte color supper fast drying.. give your lips a break for all those other products that dry your lips and try this formula.. I love it
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Not sure I picked the right color but got mine as a sample from Sephora and LOVED how it stays on and how beautiful and soft my lips looked... as soon as I run out I am re-buying. Highly recommend it!
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I Just picked up my Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint and I am in love! I cant wait to purchase additional colors. The product goes on smoothly and is extremely pigmented. The colors look amazing. It does not leave your lips dry and does not crack once it is on.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
Review for: Choker (warm brown), Rave (greige) more...
Tarte creamy matte lip paints are very gorgeous lip products. I get a lot of compliments when I wear them, and I recommended them to every person that asked. I love the packaging, the shade range. I love everything about this product. I will buy more of these.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
My absolute favorite formula of all time! It is so creamy and does NOT crack or dry your lips our. I purchased form Sephora & the packaging was nice. The colors are gorgeous and I highly recommend this product! It is so much better than the regular matte lippie's that dry your lips and crack them! Can't say enough about how wonderful these are!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?