BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Daisy R.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I got this as my birthday gift at Sephora i only tried it a couple times and i absolutely love how it feels on my lips, i actually want to go buy more full size ones at Sephora when i get the chance, the only thing that i didn't like was the strong mint smell it had, it was too much for me. But overall the lipstick was really creamy and it didn't dry out your lips.
Samantha T.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Lovespell more...
Two works: streaky and bleeding. This product for me was very streaky and bleed like crazy. I wouldn't recommend any darker colors from this line as they all have given me the same troubles. I have tried using a lip liner with them and lip primers but nothing helps. However, the lighter colors do work as usually lighter colors are less streaky. I would stay away from darker and brighter colors though
Emily M.
Howell, MI
Review for: Other more...
I love the color birthday suit and the formula. This comes in a sleek and gorgeous container. Putting this on my lips makes my lips very soft and creamy feeling. The only issue I find with this product is that it doesn't last long in the slightest. It comes off on everything and leaves a mess. If you don't mind reapplying, I would recommend this!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip paint is amazing. I've always had problems with the lasting power of lip color until Tarte came into my life. Not only does the color stay put on my lips, it goes on smoothly and gives it the right amount of color. I like the applicator and its quite portable. Tarte makes some of the best products and this one doesn't disappoint.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Stays on almost all day, only had to reply once! They have an awesome variety in tones that look great and don't drown me out. The price isn't too bad and The product spreads evenly. Got a free same from tarte and ended up buying a whole tube. Color is super pigmented and it doesn't dry out my lips like others. Would definitely recommend.
Amber B.
I recently bought this lip paint and let me tell you it's amazing you put it on liquid and then 5 Seconds later it dries and it stays on all day the one thing that I don't like about it is it can dry your lips out if use every single day
Jeralyn S.
West Covina, CA
I'll admit when I first were trying these liquid lipsticks I wasn't too excited to try them out. But after using I'm Tarts lip sex I really took a liking to them. They are very comfortable mats they don't dry out your lips they last all day and the colors are just Gore they are a little bit pricey but well worth the money I highly recommend
Amanda H.
Austin, TX
I love this lip paint! It dries down in enough time to blend with another color ( if desired) and it really does stay on all day. Very long lasting and the packaging is very nice and sleek, I love the gold and black. I would definitely buy it again and I want to try other colors! I have the color Rose and it is the perfect nude lip for me!
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
Review for: TBT, Other more...
I love the tartist lip paint in the color TBT it's always in my purse i wear it to work almost every day because its the perfect shade for my skin. It's absolutely great. Buuuuuuut there is another color that unfortunately was a flop for me Friyay.. When I saw it in ulta i was like oh my gosh i love this color! swatched beautifully and felt like it would be the perfect addition to my stash. I was mistaken it was really splotchy and crumbled off my lips within an hour of wearing it.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Other more...
I got this as a small sample for my sephora birthday gift. I love these lip paints. They have a mousse texture and dry matte. I find they aren't over drying to the lips and stay on for a really long time. I definitely recommend this color for highlighting the lips!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.