BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I have the color Texas Toast from the collab with Bunny from YouTube and oh my god I get compliments every where I go when I wear that color. The texture of this product is SO smooth and so comfortable on the lips. There's is a slight mint smell and feeling on the lips when applied, otherwise it lasts quite a long time for a liquid lip that doesn't dry down matte.
Ana J.
Review for: Namaste more...
This color is so pretty! It looks so good on me, and I wear it every occasion that it's socially acceptable to. It's long lasting and feels so good on your lips (so smooth!). I love these tarts lipsticks, and all the shades they come in, but this is my all time fav!
Racheal W.
I received a sample of this with a recent Ulta purchase and I was very happily surprised! I got a matte shade and initially tried applying a gloss that is another brand over it. This made it transfer. I wiped the gloss off and reapplied the lip paint though. It is easy to apply, dries quickly, didn't transfer after this. Just don't put some random gloss over it and it's perfect!
Rhianna B.
Franklin, IN
I received one matte lip paint in the color rose in my Ipsy bag and put on the second I saw it. I LOVE lip products but can't afford the more expensive brand so I rejoice when I get my hands on them. The formula dried mate and lasted a long time but the color was just a bit off for me unfortunately. Otherwise I would have never taken it off, even in bed lol
Angela J.
South park, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I received the Tarte glossy lip paint in an ipsy bag. It is a stunning wine color. Not sure of the name since it was a sample the name is not on the package. This lip paint lasts hours and looks beautiful all day. Does not dry my lips
Ashna R.
Orlando Florida
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Pros: I love it he formula of this lip paint! It is thick but I think that is what makes it so easy to use. They are slightly pricy but a little bit goes a long way! The colors are bright, beautiful and vibrant. After buying this one, I bought a few more colors! They last all day and won’t fade!

Cons: can be very drying, be sure to moisturize your lips before!
Amelia S.
Murphy
Review for: TBT more...
As much as I want to love this, I just can’t. It feels so dry and make my lips look so wrinkly and gross. Sad day. Just not for me, but nicely pigmented if you enjoy super matte drying lipsticks. Just not my cup o tea
Gabriella B.
Galloway, NJ
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This stuff sucks. I wanted to like tarte because I heard that they use natural ingredients and are cruelty free, but I just can’t do it. I got a sample of lipstick and blush for my birthday from Sephora. It was thick, cakey, looked dry to the point of flakiness, and just awful. Then, it was hard to get off. On the plus side, it’s pigmented and not streaky.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I just don't enjoy these as much as any of the other liquid lipsticks on the market, which is why I am SO glad that Tarte launched their brand new line instead. These ones transferred and were a nightmare around my lipline. Plus the texture was like a mousse and never fully dried. Yuck!
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I'm in love with this product, especially the shade "birthday suit". Feels super creamy and is so long lasting. Can last through an entire shift at work. Looks amazing as well and isn't drying. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?