BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jade V.
I want to give this product 5 stars but I just can't when comparing it to other lip stains. It's lasting and beautiful colors, but it's pretty drying on my lips. Even if I moisturize before hand, it tends to accent any and all dryness. However, I still use the colors I have, lip products like this are known to cause some dryness, if you can work with it. They are beautiful.
Danielle D.
San Antonio
Review for: Other more...
This is a great product. I have received this product as a sample in some nude shade that goes on nice and smooth. They very very creamy and soft on your lips and leave a beautiful color. The wear last a couple hours not as long as some other stains I use but I don’t mind reapplying because of the softness. I would give a five if it last more than a couple of hours
Holliday J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I was really disappointed in this product. Some of the colors are gorgeous, but it slid and moved around my lips AS I WAS APPLYING IT. Dries thin, and doesn't apply smoothly at all. I work at Sephora and one of my coworkers said the same thing happened even after she filled her lips in with a liner.
Kat C.
Concord, NC
FAVORITE MATTE LIPSTICK! I received one of these in a lovely bright red shade in my Ipsy bag a few months back and I'm in love! I wear it to work all the time and it lasts me all day (even after eating/drinking!) And unlike some liquid mattes it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry.
Wonderful formula and would highly recommend to anyone who doesn't like doing lipstick touch ups like myself!
Thomas L.
Cincinnati
Review for: TBT more...
tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint is AMAZING! It’s so creamy and dries matte without drying your lips out. The wand is perfect for perfecting the edges of your lips and the color is really popping and long-lasting! #tarte
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
This product has some serious staying power. I did a swatch on my hand when I first recieved it to test and oh man that swatch stayed on for hours and hours. Great formula. Not too drying but a nice matte finish. Great coverage and not streaky at all. I plan on purchasing more shades. I have the shade Rosé
Stephany P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love this mate lol stick. It has easily become one of my new favorites. I love the feel of it when you apply it to your lips it's almost refreshing. Is goes on smooth. And it feels light like if you are not wearing lip stick at all. It does not dry out your lips. And stays on all day. I currently own birthday suit but I definitely would buy more in the near future.
Siknah C.
I received a sample of rose in my ipsy bag 2 months ago I believe. I finally wore it to work. Staying power is amazing. I did a cup test and seriously it barely transfers and when I touch my lips with my fingers nothing comes off. It's a matte but it doesn't feel dry, kind of a sticky feel but it's not sucking the moisture from my lips. Definitely going to buy full size.
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I think these are a pretty good liquid lipstick product. They are pretty long lasting. I find this product moussey in texture with easy application using the doe foot applicator. The color range is incredible and very diverse, overall pretty good product from tarte.
Karina R.
New Jersey
Tarte for me is the best lip product it does make my lip look chap it has the best color choices witch it go perfect with my skin tone . It something that I must have in my bag it make my lip look sexy lol
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?